• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

She came early!

yeah hun im devestated in so much pain from her aswell to top it off and im home alone as family have gone away and OH is having a family day with his that i didnt feel up to going to :(

I forced myself to go out today and feel better for it, although was last thing i wanted at the time. Hope OH will look after you when he's back hun xx

thanks he will hun his mam just rang me to see how i am shes upset too cause she was convinced this was it

I'm finding it hard because i've told a couple of friends i'm trying but not any family. This morning i just wanted to tell my mom and have a big cuddle, but i want to be able to tell her when it's happened and i'm out of the danger zone so to speak x

aww hun i know what ya mean, iv told my mam and sister because i live with them and we told OHs mam and sister because they overheard us talking about it and saw a pregnancy test lol

well ladies I love you both dearly and you've kept me sane the last couple days. I really enjoy coming on to see what you've had to say over the night and the hours I'm not obsessing over this place. :hugs:

My thoughts are: What's meant to be will be and you lot are meant for success. It's just going to take a cycle longer then you'd hoped. Hell. I'll probably be in the same boat and then we can continue tinkering and plugging and bumping uglies like no body's business until we finally get what we want.

Above all else you guys need to remember these three key ingredients to success: Live, Laugh, Love. They're the three Ls that will get us by any predicament. And I'm not gonna spout silly spiritual stuff on you, but those three words are something to seriously take to heart.

Live: Wake up happy to see every day and treat it as if it may be your last
Laugh: The power of laughter can over come any hurt and it releases serotonin in the brain which will make you much happier and much more relaxed.
Love: Without love, life is worthless. So love with everything you are and everything you have.

That's been Klandagi's deep thoughts for the day. I think I killed my brain with those LOL!

Hee hee! That is a great motto to have!! Defo one to live by! When i look back at this month i remember crying thinking that i wasnt gonna ovulate, so to be hoenst at least my body did something right!! Will mean that DH get lots of sex this month which he will be pleased with! hee hee. Will be getting my masseuse outfit out again im sure! ha ha!! x

thats lovely hun your really good with words x i say bring on the next month and lets have some fun with it. i plan to make the sex more fun (open to suggestions lol) and not a chore

LOLOLOL!!!! I love that! He'll be happy happy happy for sure. Ooo lala girl you're man is SPOILED!

thats lovely hun your really good with words x i say bring on the next month and lets have some fun with it. i plan to make the sex more fun (open to suggestions lol) and not a chore

I dunno about being good with words, but I try to convey what I mean lolol. Most of the time I fail :dohh:

Fun is key! Boring sex can be a killer. Just spice it up. Get a bit more bold and daring. I've been known to razz my boy up a bit with text messages and little touches at dinner or at the mall so by the time we get home he's seriously ready to go. Sometimes the tease is the best thing ever.

bahaha yes! It's my guilty pleasure as well for sure. The boys know that they're getting some regardless. It's up to us to make them wait and make them want it all the more.

ha ha, i bought this outfit last month and he didnt know i had it until i met him at the door in it after work one day! His eyes nearly popped out of his head! ha ha. x

LOL! oh man I can just imagine. Any sign of special undies and mine's all hands. He WISHES I had the gumption to meet him at the door in anything like that tough! You go lady!

my OH loves red undies so if he gets glimpse of red hes leading me upstairs

hee hee, i bought a couple of new underwear sets and then felt bad cos he commented on how lovely it is when i wear matching!! LOL.... Obv doesn't happen that often?!! So will make more of an effort form now on! ;)
As for the outfit, was the 1st time ive ever done it but will defo do it again!! Give it a whirl klandagi!!

my OH loves the matching aswell but so hard to do it everyday think i might treat US to some nxt week lol

I know, i didnt think it was a big deal until he said that!! Just makes you realise i suppose! So will defo be updating my matching sets! My boobs have grown since my hormone treatment so i need some new bras anyway!!x

oooo. Ok ok ok. Now I'm inspired. I've met him coming home from work with a surprise under my robe but meeting him at the door? Oh that takes some guts. Count me in girls. I'm totally there.

TBH: he sees clothes as a major obstacle. He's quite amorous any time any day any place LOL. Makes taking a shower a challenge but at least he's happy to help soap up! LOLOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->