she giggled!

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
For a few seconds yesterday :happydance: of course she hasn't done it since :rofl: and stopped the second the video camera came out

:happydance::happydance:

LOL Hope you manage to catch it on video!

Jayden would stop once the video camera got out. Finally, I had to just record the sound and there is a blank screen. LOL

I gusee im lucky max always giggles when he sees the camera lol

congrats on her giggles its so darn cute when they do that

you are lucky Hannah gives us a look when she sees the cameras :rofl:

:cloud9:

That is so sweet!

You can try what I did to catch a smile,permanantly attach yourself to the camera and stalk her.:lol:

Awww bless her :) Makes your heart swell with pride eh xXx

apparently she giggled again while daddy was playing with her (I was working on dinner). So I asked him what he was doing.........bouncing on the bed with her :rofl: Gee he's teaching her great habits

apparently she giggled again while daddy was playing with her (I was working on dinner). So I asked him what he was doing.........bouncing on the bed with her :rofl: Gee he's teaching her great habits

my dad does the same thing :dohh:
:happydance: well done hannah, giggles are the best :cloud9:

Awww go Hannah!! I havent managed to catch Jayces laugh on camera yet either, because whenever I pull out the camera he just stops everything he is doing and gets a blank look on his face and stares at it, lol.
Good Luck though, lol... cant wait to see it.

hooray! Alasdair is the same with the camera. He's been camera shy since he's been in the womb though, we couldn't get a decent photo at the 20wk scan at all!

Baby giggles are the sweetest, and it always seems that anything you want to get on video they know about and stop as soon as you try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->