She is not keeping her solids down :(

Alexas Mommy

Reaction score
Ugh, everytime I feed Alexa her solid feeds, she throws it all back up :( She is fine when she is just having breastmilk. She did have a fever this morning, see https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-toddler-club/78671-need-help-do-do.html I took her to the doctor, and he said wait it out a few days. Anyway, she doesn't have a fever anymore, but still looks flushed and of course the throwing up. My doctor will not be in until monday so I'll see him then, but what should I do now? should I just keep trying to feed her her meals until her colour is back to normal, or just breastfeed?? I'm sorry if I seem clueless :doh: I don't want her to lose her nutrients, but if she is just going to throw it up, then is it even worth giving it to her? Thanks!!

I would just breastfeed as it may help her recover more quickly if she isn't being sick as if she keeps being sick it may make her throat inflamed like it did when Amy had something similar. If she can keep her milk down I would stick with that, at least until you can see the doctor.

Hope she gets better soon. x

I agree with fairywings. If she is just throwing it up; give it a rest for a few days. Feed her boobie milk only if thats whats settling with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->