She loves Jumperoo! *video added*

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
Omg, she's really going for it and giving it a good bounce and even reaching for the toys :cloud9:

I am going to borrow my dads video camera tomorrow i will get a video to show you all. She loves it so much! I am so proud.

Just in case you dont know what one is https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/BruPromos/FP Rainforest/724114

They're awesome aren't they?! Sam loves his too! x

:blush: Sorry for the boast, im just so proud my little baby girl has grown up so much in 3 months

Don't be sorry! You should be proud!! :D x

https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll295/amy_tea/th_Video-0010.jpg

Used my phone, sorry its the wrong way, can't work out how to turn it the other way :-(

Wow look at her go!

:)

Dont feel bad for boasting, I think we're allowed lol

xxx

They can go in them already? I mustttt get one! She looks so grown up :D Cute as.

its supposed to be for 6 month+ but caitlyn's quite tall and can hold her head up really well. I put her in it for a test drive and she didn't do anything, put her in it again 2 days ago and she went crazy bouncing around so i figured i'll let her have her fun while she can as i can't see she'll be in it for long at the rate she is growing!

So gorgeous! Looks like she's loving it! :D x

:rofl: Caitlyn has been able to hold her head since 2m. She is already nearly sitting up on her own and can pull herself to stand up. Guess it's cus she's so big! Aren't they getting so grown up so quick? :cry:

:rofl: Caitlyn has been able to hold her head since 2m. She is already nearly sitting up on her own and can pull herself to stand up. Guess it's cus she's so big! Aren't they getting so grown up so quick? :cry:

Yup babies aren't babies for long. If you're thinking of getting her one i suggest you do it soon, otherwise she will be flying out of it by the time christmas comes :rofl:

Does yours make much noise? Doesn't sound like it? Shes enjoying that though :wohoo:

I posted a vid I kept meaning to just now but didn't wanna hi-jack yours :D

x

Does yours make much noise? Doesn't sound like it? Shes enjoying that though :wohoo:

x

it does... I think it's just cause its on her phone and the mic probably didn't pick it up aswell.

I have the same one! And Colton loves his aswell! We have been using it for a couple months now. He is already on the #2 height and within the next 1-2 months will probably go up to #3!! They grow so fast!

x

Its not very loud but it does make noise, it can make short noises or long noises. Ive got it on the long noise setting as she isn't THAT good at setting it back off again and can get bored. I think burton baby posted a video of Erica in hers, you can hear the noise more in her video.

xx

that is so cute she really seems to enjoy it x

look at those legs go! So cute! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79