She wants Food!!!Is it too soon?

I had the same problem and she came past it. She's just fine now and eats hardly anything. It was just a growth spurt. I wouldn't give her baby rice unless she needs it 100%

i heard somewhere that they try and avoid it before 16 weeks? I could be wrong though.

TEddy is also 14 weeks and putting anything he can grab to his mouth and starting to watch us eat. I think he's just learning though.

i went to the docs with the same thing, he told me the 6 months changed recently from 4 months but its only a guideline and recommendation, he told me if I thought he was ready then to try him, he did say the baby rics is gross and advisedme to try a 1/4 of rusk with some of his milk once a day *its hardly anything too be honest* if he took it he was ready if he wasnt interested then theres my answer, i tried this and tommy devoured it and looked for more so im now giving him half a rusk once or twice a day depending on him...

just do what YOU think is right, as you know ALL babies are diff, in weight, height, development etc etc so there os no right or wrong answer at an exact time....do what you think you should and dont be swayed by others opinions we can only tell you what has worked for our children..

moms know best!!

good luck

h x

You should really wait a week or so to see if things settle down - if they do it was just a growth spurt, if they don't she may be ready for weaning.

i gave my little boy at 13 weeks old baby rice but he didnt like it so i tried him with a bit of rusks and milk, and he loves it now he has it 4 times a day. and he sleeps a little bit better

i agree with bigbelly. I had exactly the same and held out for three weeks on hungrier milk which made no difference. after that i put him on baby rice and he loves it and eats two milk scoops whcih each feed and now goes through he night again.

Also, my doc said the same thing as bigbelly's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"