Sheffield, South Yorkshire

Hi everyone!

My lo is now 14weeks old and I would really love to start taking him to baby groups. I live in woodhouse S13. Can anyone recommend where is best with babies of a similar age?

Thanks in advance xx

Hi princess2406

Are you looking for activity type classes or mum and baby groups? It's really hit and miss age wise!

Hi,

What kind of things are you looking for. We did baby massage and baby yoga and now do swimming lessons. I found the below link really good for finding classes:

https://www.asksid.net/kb5/sheffield/fsd/home.page

Just search on baby for example then you can filterbbybpostcode etc.

X

Thankyou :flower:

We signed up for pyjama drama classes which are so much fun! We've been to 4 upto now and Oakley loves it :thumbup: I'm interested in taking him swimming soon so I'll have a look on the link x

What's ladies experience with jessops hospital?
What facilities do they offer? Did anyone have a tour before their bundle arrived? :) xxx

My experience was brilliant from start to finish hun. I was cared for really well during my labour and after (see my birth story in my journal). They have a pool if you are interested in a water birth but it's just a case of it hopefully being available when you go in. I had 2 different mw during my labour, one was a student and they were both fantastic. I bought chocs and thankyou cards after as they really looked after me.

Good luck when your time comes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->