Sheffield, South Yorkshire

If you wanted to come I am sure we could move it to one of the other play centres somewhere easier for you to get to?

Unfortunately I can't make a week on Monday but post on here for the next meet you arrange :)

i cnt get there i dont drive and no buses theer from mine :cry: ive started a thread in the meets section for a soft play meet we doing monkey business no date set yet if anyone interested in that its free for under 1's

Where is that? If we can all make it there why not?!

Are you still going on the Friday? I know I've not posted in here before but I'd be interested, Leah, you live near crystal peaks? I could pick you up?

Hi Tanya,

Yes we are still planning on meeting on the 24thbvenue tbc. If Leah doesn't come back to the thread we will keep the venue as discussed.

Would be lovely to meet you!

X

Monkey bizness is at centerrtainment, tbh it would be a lot easier to get to for me, I live at high green, technically closer to Barnsley than Sheffield.
I go to hydrakids at ecclesfield most Fridays too so if anyone's ever interested in meeting up I'd be pleased for the company.

hey all find it so hard to keep up with these threads lol
i can get to crystal peaks sort of the id have to get bus time tables out see what time i could get there :) i live 5 miles away from crystal peaks about 15 mins in car but takes about 20 half hour on bus :)

what was the time and date set for this meet?

arrgh just seen time no good for me fridays at that time i have my older som to get from school in swallownest at 3:15 :-(
if you do another one on a differant day though let me know you dont all have to change you rplans for me

What bit of Sheffield do you live Leah? I am in birley :)

Hi all

Are we all still on for tomorrow at 2.30? Just wondering who is coming?

I know harthill-lived at Kiveton Park about 8 years ago!

Hi all

Are we all still on for tomorrow at 2.30? Just wondering who is coming?

I know harthill-lived at Kiveton Park about 8 years ago!

Kathryn, well done on remembering to post on here. I'm in! See you there 2.30! :)

X

Was lovely to catch up last Friday. When at baby massage today Kathryn and I heard a. Suggestion of another really good play centre just off parkway! Maybe we could try that next time?

Shall we set a date for a few weeks time the hopefully everyone can
Make it?
X

What day works best for people? Wed or Friday is usually good for me!

Would be lovely to see old and new faces!

https://www.themegacentre.com/sheffield/megakidz/opening/

Think it's just near a tram park n ride place?

X

Oh I know where that is, went when my godchildren were little, wednesday afternoons are fine for me and at the moment most Fridays are ok (may be starting first aid on the 16th for a few weeks though

Oooh what 1st aid course is that? I was interested in doing one!

X

It's via a local children's centre, only thing is they said you can claim for childcare costs so not sure if I can take Isabella, going to check when they ring as everyone wanted to take their babies when we were asked! They run one at jessops though if not, could leave babies with their daddies?

I want to do baby first aid too if u find out any more
Details re the jessops one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back