Shes a little girl!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Stu said tonight "shes a little girl now" ...there she was sat up at her toy box playing and as he said that it clicked ...yer she is :shock: doesn't seem like shes our tiny baby bundle now apart from the fact she doesn't walk ...yet lol!

She has such a personality its ace and its been wonderful watching that grow - she shakes in an uncontrolled way when she laughs which is so funny :rofl: she looks such a divy but a cute one!

She knows what Daddy means when he counts!! 1 ...2 *crawl away fast* lol When shes doing something naughty like trying to pull Mummies wireless stick out of her PC :dohh:

Will try & get something from under coffee table and when you say no she goes to grab it from the other side like you can't see!! haha

Mornings are greeted with a cuddle when you pick her up from the cot now - makes our mornings start with a smile :D

Calls me nanana in stead of mamama atm but that will do - Says Dadada well though - has sad 'dad' 2/3 times and hiya a handful of times over a while.

Going to have to call her my little lady soon instead of my baby! Shes still my Moo though!

Thought I'd share a little milestone I felt today after he said that.

x

awwww :hugs: so cute

they bring so much joy.... all though I love having a newborn Im so excited about the journey ahead...

...and lucky you wobbles you have it all to come again :)

Ah thats sweet I see so many say they miss their tiny baby etc. I know its not a bad/negative thing I can understand what makes Mummies think that but me I have always looked forward to her growing up - I want to see these things! I love my baby but I don't miss what she was because I spent it with her & I can't wait for her to reach 1 it won't be a sad day I'll be very pleased to have got there with her (the probs I had ttc).

So sweet! Can't believe she's grown so quickly, it really does go by fast, but every step of it is exciting :D

I love my baby but I don't miss what she was because I spent it with her.

such a good way of looking at it.....

...im taking pictures galore and little videos of her kicking about etc....

i still remember the first moment I saw her and I hope I never forget exactly how it made me feel :)

it is truly amazing the little personalities they develop Tyler is such a funny little boy and it is so exciting each thing they do and what will come next i too like you look forward to each milestone.

Ah thats sweet I see so many say they miss their tiny baby etc. I know its not a bad/negative thing I can understand what makes Mummies think that but me I have always looked forward to her growing up - I want to see these things! I love my baby but I don't miss what she was because I spent it with her & I can't wait for her to reach 1 it won't be a sad day I'll be very pleased to have got there with her (the probs I had ttc).

It is bittersweet as they outgrow the baby stage. Guess that's why women have more babies.

I honestly can say that it did make me broody when my little ones started getting older and they were no longer that little bundle. Always said that I'd have it all back when I became a grandma. But I've been blessed to have that all over again with motherhood.

Awww I really miss those little milestones, mine are huge ones now, going to Nursery is the next one and writing his name etc... :cry:

aww that post just but a smile on my face for a day. She sounds like such a cutie. I bet your so proud. And soon another your gunna have another cutie to make you smile :D
xx

So cute! Made me cry reading that... You must be so proud of her! :cloud9: x

ow bless that sounds so lovely! cant wait till its my turn to write about things like this

awwwww :hugs: so cute. I kind of cant wait, but dreading it too :lol:

just have to add. I'm looking forward to Oscar playing with his stepbro, gonna be so sweet :cloud9:

i know what you mean, they aren't babies anymore - more like little people, with such amazing characters :)

its great to just sit and watch them, especially at this age. learning new things everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->