shes to big.. not...

purple_kiwi

Reaction score
do you ever get annoyed when people say they are to big to be carried or what are you going to do when they get to big and they are spoiled and want to be held all the time :growlmad: grr i must have went out on the wrong day all i got was old people making comments saying thaat she shouldnt be carried at 4 months. :growlmad: :growlmad: i will carrier her for as long as i want i refuse to use my stroller as its just to bulky and in the way. people complain about strollers on the bus then they also cmoplain when you carry your child also apprently :wacko: sorry rant over lol

:rofl: those people would hate me, I still carry Hannah around on my hip a lot of the time and she's almost two!

Yeh i get this too, even from my mum lol!

She didnt realise carriers can be used until 4 years although shes come round now and LOVES them and even went off on a rant telling someone all about the benefits the other day lol!!

I just say to people that ask that.

He hates his pushchair so i carry him, hes happy, so am i, if he was too heavy i would stop :)

I do have a stroller too for use when carriers arent practical i feel both have their benefits. We dont have a summer wrap so on really hot days we both get frustarted wearing!

x

4 months is too big!?

Id like to see their face when they saw me then with Izzy!

My little guy hasn't even arrived and my MIL has told me to make sure that we don't let people pick him up lots or else he'll get spoiled and want to be held all the time. Going to get interesting. :)

My little guy hasn't even arrived and my MIL has told me to make sure that we don't let people pick him up lots or else he'll get spoiled and want to be held all the time. Going to get interesting. :)

hehehe I'd like to be a fly on the wall when you tell her not to pick him up :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->