Shilpa!!

KX

Reaction score
Well the obvious happeend! :D

what? i aint watched it yet but i need to no :lol:

she win?

She won!

I'm glad to say Davina spoke what we said all the carry on was what had her sitting there tonight!

I think this will be the last of celebrity BB - Bout time too!

i bet there will be loads of "they fixed it" now. Davina ruled when she interviewed Danielle. I was surprised Ian came 4th but my faves were in the top 4 so wasn't fussed who finished where :D

I don't think it was fixed, I did mutter "I wonder" but Stu said "they wouldn't risk that" which is probably true, can you imagine the hell that would break loose :twisted: - I do think the recent goings on is what won her Celeb BB but fair play to her :D

Oh yer Danielle - When did she go & has Teddy dumped her as the papers have said?

Wobbles said:
I don't think it was fixed, I did mutter "I wonder" but Stu said "they wouldn't risk that" which is probably true, can you imagine the hell that would break loose :twisted: - I do think the recent goings on is what won her Celeb BB but fair play to her :D

thats what I think but it won't stop people saying it. Am glad she won, what she said after being shown those clips was amazing, I could never be that magnanamous. Though her face when she heard what Jo and Danielle said broke my heart :(

forgot to say Danielle was 5th and left with Jack who was 6th. I think they may end up together.

Yer have to agree her reaction was one from a kind hearted person which is why fair play.

I personally think this year was awful & if it's the last then it's a blessing - Don't think any of them should have won. What an awful show but thats my opinion :lol:

beanie said:
forgot to say Danielle was 5th and left with Jack who was 6th. I think they may end up together.
Jack? Jades boyfriend wasn't he? :?

So Teddy did dump her?

Not sure, I have heard some people say he has but I haven't read anything :?

Yer I googled & found nothing :?

Oh well :lol:

Anyone think that will be the last Celeb BB? :twisted:

Wobbles said:
Yer I googled & found nothing :?

Oh well :lol:

Anyone think that will be the last Celeb BB? :twisted:

I hope so, the last one did my head in due to Chantelle :roll: and Pete Burns nastiness but they have excelled themselves this year

I think Shilpa done well tonight in her interview, she could of ripped Jade up for arse paper but chose not to.

Credit where credit is due-well done SHilpa :D

KX said:
she could of ripped Jade up for arse paper but chose not to.

I have never heard that before - am adopting it as my new saying :D

:rofl: Glad u like it.

It is a tad common tho sweetie, suited more to a potty mouth like me! :lol:

KX said:
:rofl: Glad u like it.

It is a tad common tho sweetie, suited more to a potty mouth like me! :lol:

lmao, Beanie is a right potty mouth, i should know she tought me how to have potty mouth to :D

i havent watched it for a few days,

I did catch the end last night (was watching top gear)

what was Jo and danielle's interviews like?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->