shit shit shit!!!!

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
Need to be quick because i'm just getting ready for college.

Last night me + Ian slept together and the condom split but i'm on the pill, i only started it 2 days ago will the pill still work?
i haven't got time to go the clinic for the morning after pill because i've got 1 chance left in college because i've been off twice and you get 3 chances

help please girls xx

It depends, if you start the pill on the last day of your period it works straight away, any other time it takes a week to work.

can you not go to the clinic after college hun, just to be on the safe side?

If you've only just come off your period it's unlikely anyway. Possible, but unlikely. I would still try and get to clinic x

can you not go to the clinic after college hun, just to be on the safe side?

Not sure what time the clinic round here shuts, i'm in college until 3 then got to pick Jayden up from nursery. going to try and get there though :dohh: xx

You could always get him to buy the morning after pill?? I know its not really great since u can get it for free... but if you really cannot get it?

Oh no! I'm not sure how long it takes to work. You could get him to get the morning after pill for you like blob said. Fingers crossed for you hun x

Doesn't it take about a month for the pill to start working?

Ian can get you the morning after pill,it's not very likely that you're pregnant based on your cycle but best not leave it to chance!

you can get the morning after pill from the hospital if you cant get it anywhere else, you have up to 72 hours to take it, the sooner the better

xx

I would buy it hun if you cant get to the clinic. It is about £25 but worth it if you need it...

Also tell Ian to stop buying cheap condoms!::rofl:

Heey..I've had durex split before!! :p Ultra thin though. As the others said, i'd definately try to get it one way or another, just for peace of mind xx

Your supposed to be on the pill for 3 months before it works most effectivly, thats what my gyn told me, so i dunno.

Try get to clinic hun good luck ..
Not to scare any one but iam nearly 19 weeks pregnant , Falling when i wasnt at my fertile time using durex that didnt split lol .
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"