Shocked BFP when did you stop checking!

littledreamer

Reaction score
I had a breast leaking a greenish fluid and had a diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound scheduled this morning. We have been TTC for 6 months, no charting or tracking. We married late in life and thought a baby was probably a long shot.

My period was due on the 25th, but took a test on a whim, last night. Very faint line, took it a few hours later it was darker, in the am it was darker still . I called the DR. who cancelled the mammo and kept the ultrasound. Turns out I just have dilated/enlarged ducts...due to being pregnant. I had the leaking last week.

I am so shocked and happy. I am hoping that it is a good sign that the lines keep getting darker, I even took a different brand test it was + immediately. I know people say you can have a chemical pregnancy and I am scared because I found out so early. Does anyone else keep testing? When can I relax with this BFP? Period would be due in 3 days.

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;20766;19/st/20160902/k/e1ff/preg.png

Congrats! I'm 6 weeks along and tested the other day. I'm sure most ladies don't test this far along but it still doesn't feel real to me. Good luck!

Congratulations and Thank you ! I just am afraid I will test and see a bfn or a lighter line. I think for my peace of mind I will need to keep checking daily the Dr. does not see me until 7 weeks. I guess they do a blood draw to confirm.

I haven't seen a dr yet, either but I did have it confirmed at 4 was 4 days. They just had me pee on yet another test. I'm not sure what first appointment will be like. I will be going next week!

Honestly? Depends on how much of a crazy person you are. If you're like me - I kept checking if I was still pregnant until my first ultrasound... Yeah, talk about coming out of the cuckoo clock :)

I am right there with you, and I don't think I will even try to resist. I stopped at the $ store and bought a "few" I figure if it helps me relax throughout the day checking in the morning is worth it. I think I still just can't believe it !

I found out I was pregnant on Saturday and have taken 3 tests so far. I still have one to take but I'm going to force myself to wait until next week. I have a dr's appointment on Jan 2 so I'll probably take it next Monday haha. The one I had last night was a Clearblue with conception indicator and it said 1-2 weeks so I'm going to make myself wait until at least Monday when I'll be 5 weeks and hopefully the test will say 2-3 weeks. I'm pretty sure the paranoia is making me crazy. If I spend anymore money on tests though, OH is not gonna be happy haha.

I'm waiting for my lines to get darker so keep testing about three times a day! Haha. I suffered a miscarriage last month so I'm worried about how light they are despite my period being two days late. I'm pretty sure my line was darker today than it was two days ago tho X. Congrats on your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->