Shocked!

<3 torz

Mum of one.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Congratulations on everybody's good BFP news. I did a test Sunday and got a faint line. I did another today and got a stronger line. I can't believe it! I have been on Metformin and it took 2 and a half years to have my LO, I can't believe it hasn't been the same sort of difficulty this time around. I am so unbelievably shocked and I feel 'weird'. I have a midwife appointment on Monday and I have to organise an early scan (at about 7 weeks) at the hospital to check all is OK because of our difficulties. I am keeping all things x'd I possibly can that it's a sticky baby, I am only early and according to the online calendar I would be due around June 15th. I'm so shocked! I still can't take it in. I'm so scared aswell.

Wow, this was a rant. Thank you all for reading and sorry to keep repeating myself, I am now trying to be positive and strong and pray that everything is OK x

Thank you all so much, I still can't believe it! I hope you all get your bfp's soon or, if you are pg, hope all goes well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->