Shocked!

DonnaP

Reaction score
:bfp:

Did a test last night and we couldnt believe our eyes.

Had to tell you all as been on the Long Term pages for 2.5 years and trying all the time, were told 2-3 weeks ago that we prob wouldnt manage to have children so we are just soo happy.

I wanted to thank you all for your support over the years and I will keep checking in on how things are going, but I know people say it, but here is proof it does happen.

Dxx

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! What wonderful news! You give me hope! :hug: :happydance: :hug:

Congratuations, really happy for you, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

That's fantastic news Donna - tell us your story! x

Congrats hun, have a healthy and happy 9 months. At least we know there is some hope for us!!!! I too would be interested to hear your story.

:hug:

xxx

CONGRATULATIONS!! !that is the best news ever.:hug: really pleased for you. After 2 1/2 years you so deserve it. Let us know your story.

Hi

Initially had tried for around 16 months or so, went to GP, Dr did lots of tests on me and got hubbie to do SA. All my tests were OK but his SA was not good and low motility. Eventually got seen at Fertility Clinic and not impressed, had sooo many conflicting things. I was given more tests, including HSG which gave me a horrid infection for 2 months, funnily I seem to have conceived right after this!!! Anyway, hubbie then had to go for a scan of his bits and told he had a very large spermatocele and would need an urgen op which would make him infertile so needed to start freezing stuff, which we started to do. He then got a call to say the stuff he had frozen would be no good as too slow for AS or IVF! So we thought that is it we are stuffed. Dr then told us many diff stories about the spermatocele which we are still trying to figure out, it is still ongoing cos obviously will need treated somehow. But told too slow swimmers, by time I would get treament eg ICSI through NHS I would be borderline too old, WL is 3.5 yrs and I am 35 at the mo.

So someone one of the slow swimmers have made it.

Am worried cos dont trust the Drs and will prob have to come to same hospital for baby stuff.

Dxx

congratulations, sounds like u have been through a lot and thoroughly deserve your little babe.

wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

That is very exciting news....I hope you have a healthy 9 months without any complications.

Congraulations! That is really fantastic news, wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!

thats fantastic news...sometimes the doctors arent always right x

Wow, congratulations Donna! Those are some news! Stories like these make us LTTTC'ers every hopeful! Happy and healthy 9 months!!!!
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"