Shocking

I would love to put a cigarette out right on her eyeball.

I think all of that smoking cut off the oxygen to her own brain causing her to be ignorant and just plain stupid.

It utterly astounds me, the sheer stupidity and selfishness of that woman. I had to turn the tv off when I watched it on bbc3! The ladies on here who have given up when you got your BFP, I applaud you! It must be hard to give up, but you did it because you all have a brain.

It also makes my blood boil when I see parents in cars smoking with there kids, some with the windows done up too! It's there choice to smoke, but why do they think it's ok to inflict it on a baby/child?

My mum smoked with me, my brother and sister and we all were born small, and had respiratory, throat and health issues, when were little. Growing up I really resented them for smoking in the house and around us.

My sister in law is pregnant and still smokes, although she has tried desperately to give up, she has got down to 2 a day. But to not even try, it makes my blood boil. This is also my sister in laws 3rd pregnancy in the last 18 months. MC at 8 weeks and stillbirth at 6 months.

I watched this on TV!! grrrrrr why couldnt she just give up!!! i bloody did!!! thousands of women do!!!! grrrrrr, fair enough, its hard and its tough and no one really wants to do it! but for the sake of your unborn baby surely thats enough motivation? to cut down at least.

Thats how i done it... as soon as i found out i limited my cigs, i used to smoke around 20+ a day and instead cut down to around 3-4 a day. I found it tough but i knew it was benefical for my LO. a month later i had completely given up, cold turkey. and despite the fact my OH and all my family and friends smoke, i havent been tempted! and im PROUD :)

It can be tough to stop smoking, I didn't give up until I was 12 weeks having tried and failed many times before that. I knew what I was doing was wrong and that was what made me quit in the end (after having cut down alot) but to think you're doing your baby a favour by smoking?! Where is the motivation to quit? It is quite honestly the daftest thing I have ever ever heard :dohh: Well done to everyone who has successfully stopped smoking :thumbup: and good luck to those still trying xxx

She's just after her 15 minutes of fame and knows that by making such ridiculous comments, she'll get herself in the news and on the TV. She's an idiot.

she is a stupid immature muppet! i smoked around 20 a day before my BFP and quit striaght away! had attempted to give up many times before my BFP but couldnt... BUT my child's health became far more important to me than my addication to cigarettes.

being an ex-smoker i know it isnt that easy to give up BUT...she is is talking absolute bull shit and making pathetic excuses for her selfishness! sorry but i really dont buy excuses!

and totally agree with I_want_one that it should come under the category of child abuse!
sorry for the rant but it riles me that people can be so selfish!

I was a smoker before I got pregnant. Not heavy though. The DAY I saw that positive on my pregnancy test... I threw the box I had away and never looked back.

education failed in this report. Look what happens when kids have kids (not all some are more mature in the head)

i did smoke but i dont now and i dont want to either and i certainly dont wanna go back to it as i dont even wanna be a stinky mum to my Eva baby

sorry to stir the pot here but I thought it should be mentioned that there have been cases where the system shock of quitting cold turkey during pregnancy has caused a miscarriage. Doesn't change the fact that this girl is an idiot, but I've heard of people who've been told that if they quit cold turkey the shock would cause them to miscarry, or have quit cold turkey and then miscarried. Though it could be argued that the miscarriage was due to all the crap already in their system.

i had to wean my way off but i stopped!
in the beg everytime I inhaled I felt so bad that i hurt my baby and could not do it anymore and thankfully quit smoking! i hope i never go back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->