Shoes size 5.5, 6 and 8.5F-lelli kelly and next post 13 better pic of lelli kelly

kaylynn040485

Mummy to two girls
Reaction score
1 and 2 - multicoloured sandal i think these are next, in excellent condition as only worn a couple of times. Cant see the size on them but on holding them again the other size 6 shoes they look the same so around a 6. £4

3 and 4 - Strawberry Lelli Kellys in size 22 which is a 6 and they are the full shoe with 2 velcro straps, have been worn but all beads are intact, slight wear to the toes but plenty of life in them. Paid £46.99 for these so looking for around £15 ono.

5 - next wedge sandals in size 6, the straps are pink, purple and orange. Literally worn a couple of times in the garden so in excellent condition £5

Attachments

• sandals.jpg
    sandals.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
  • sandls.jpg
    sandls.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1
  • kelly.jpg
    kelly.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 8
  • lelli.jpg
    lelli.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 9
  • next sandals.jpg
    next sandals.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 2
Hi hun when you say slight wear to toes do you have a pic?? Are they white cloth or material? x

these pics are from my phone so not great, will get some batteries in the morning and tke some pics on my camera to show you kx

and sorry you q reg material, not sure what material they are made from but its a fabric kc

sorry been a mad day will update with pics tomorrow lunchtime kx

OK so i cant get a proper pic of the toe marks on the lelli kellys, think because they are quite small my stupid camera isnt picking them up so getting my sister tomorrow, hers is alot better and should pick them up to give a proper look. Here are better pics of all the others

Attachments

• shoes 008.jpg
    shoes 008.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 0
  • shoes 009.jpg
    shoes 009.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
  • shoes 010.jpg
    shoes 010.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 0
  • shoes 011.jpg
    shoes 011.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
Thank you hun, sorry to be a pain. It's the lelli kelly's I'm interested in :) x

and here are another couple of pairs

1 - pink clarks cica trainers with lights, one shoe the lights arent working hense price, £3 size 8.5F
2 - girls adidas white trainers with pink stitching and elastic laces, in great condition £5 size 5.5

Attachments

• shoes 012.jpg
    shoes 012.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 5
  • shoes 014.jpg
    shoes 014.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1
Ok so here is the best pic of the lelli kellys front i can get, as you can see the toe marks i was referring to are pretty non existant, very faint and do not take away from shoes at all, still in great cond

Attachments

• lelli 009.jpg
    lelli 009.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 9
Sorry for only just getting back to u hun, I had Emma's feet measured today and she's now a 6.5 :(

But everyone....these lelli kelly's are a bargain, going on ebay for a lot more so someone snap them up soon :haha: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->