shoes

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
now that Hannah's standing and trying to take steps my mom is annoying me to go buy her shoes....but she's not really walking yet and it's never outdoors, just in the apartment. Is it necessary? Or should I wait until she's actually walking?

I would, but only so she got used to wearing shoes and doesn't always take them off. I hate walking around barefoot though

I read somewhere that babies shouldn't wear shoes until they are established walkers. It was something about they get a better feel for the ground and their balance when they have soft-soled shoes, just socks on, or barefoot. Now that Aiden can walk really well I put shoes on him, but only when he's outside or we go somewhere. Around the house he just wears socks or slippers.

I took Marlie to the store to get her shoes and they said the same thing as Aiden'sMomma. They only need shoes when they're established walkers. It's better for them to walk barefoot or in the soft shoes, like Robeez as they use their feet/toes to help them balance and grip the floor. We got shoes for Marlie when she started walking. When she was standing, she would just use the soft shoes outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->