shooting pain in stomach...

livbaybee1

Mummy to Kai
Reaction score
Hi
For a few days now off and on ive been having these like shootin pains in my stomach ,like middle/lower area of the stomach, They dont hurt hurt ,i can still do things, and go thro it, it justs umcomfy, like a shooting pain every few secs, and today well from this evening ive been having it off and on but the last few hours ive had it basically none stop, even when i was walking the dog just now all through the walk it carried on, and is off and on now.
It doesnt hurt hurt, just a annoying kind of shooting pain, i get them now and again like we all do i spose, but then its gone, but just seems more regular last few days and today just been constant.
Any ideas on what can be? Doubt has nothing to do with pregnancy has it unfortanlty?
Thanks for reading :)

Ditto - sounds like gas, but it could be your ovaries - however, gas pains cause a shooting sensation as they move around the intestines. Sorry couldn't be of more help.

no thanks for help both, just been like it past few days off n on, basically all night tonight ,and still getting it now just not as often.
i went on google and read could be early signs etc but doubt it and u both said gas so could be as u say. thanks anyway :)

HA! But "gassy" is an early pregnancy sign! :shhh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->