Shooting pain in vaginal canal?

haacke_elisac

Wife and mommy!
Reaction score
Hey girls! This morning after I went pee, I had this shooting pain which felt like it was in my vaginal canal. It only lasted a few seconds, but it was pretty painful. No bleeding or anything. Has anyone else experienced this?

I think that's where it is (the bit where the willy goes?), I had it too, no idea what it is though:wacko:

I read somewhere that its vaginal spasms which is when the growing uterus hits a nerve. Get it on and off so hopefully my baby is growing nicely!

I've had that too, worries me to death! No bleeding though, but I feel like everytime I go to the bathroom, I should expect to see blood. Makes me feel good to know someone else has it too! Man, someone should have told me being preggers causes you to worry 24/7.

I have also had this but im not pregnant :/
Im a day late so FX its a good sign but surely I wouldn't be getting it this early???
hhmmm

Hi girls. This type of pain is nothing to worry about. I had this with my first pregnancy and my daughter came out fine.

I have this and I always freak out and think the worst but if we all have it then I'm sure it's fine.... Thank God!! :)

I've been getting this since my BFP and it's the only thing I've been feeling going on in my body that makes me go "oooooh" out loud lol. It's all to do with stretching and blood supplies. You'll get it a little further back too probably also, again nothing to worry about.

I have also had this but im not pregnant :/
Im a day late so FX its a good sign but surely I wouldn't be getting it this early???
hhmmm

For me that shooting pain was a sign that I was pregnant. I got it before my missed period. But I went to the doctor today and got my first ultrasound and she said everything looks great! I have to go back in two weeks because all we could see was the yolk sac, but she said the pain is probably because I'm constipated. So I'm taking colace now :cloud9:

I had this amongst my growing pains when I was pregnant with Ruby and have been getting it again the last couple of days (yes, stupidly early I know!)

I have this currently and 4 days late.. Hoping it's a BFP for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->