Short LP and TTC

superfrizbee

Love my princess & prince
Reaction score
I started charting two cycles ago and have had LPs of 11 and now 10 days. This is my 7th AF cycle and I only BF once a day so I had hoped it would have sorted itself out by now. What did you do to help you LP? I dont want to take vitex as it messed my cycles when I was TTC before. I've heard some women recommend B vitamins? Which do you take any how much? I still.take a pregnancare BFing multivit in so that still has some B vits.

I took a b vit complex and it definitely helped... I can't remember the exact one sorry, but it was one that I dissolved in water and it made fizzy orange! I think I took it for about two months before I fell pregnant with ds. All the best :) xx

I was taking vitamin B6 and B12 along with my normal prenatal vitamins, and my luteal phase when from 6 days to 11 or 12 within two cycles. This last cycle, I was up to my normal 14 days from pre-pregnancy. We're TTC #2 now, and I'm still breastfeeding.

If you want to join us, we have a BFing TTCing thread going on here:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/1893193-anyone-ttc-while-breastfeeding.html

Yes I had a very short LP and I took maca, vit B complex and ate meat 2-3 times a week. It made a huge difference. We were TTC since 2007 on and off and finally got pregnant last August :)
IDK about conceiving while BF though, the pp has the link to the discussion ;)

Last time mine started off 6 days and my usual is 10-11.

Been pregnant many times with a LP of 10-11 tho, and now have 2 children, so I wouldn't worry too much if yours is that short.

For me, while still bfing, things straightened out a lot after a couple of cycles or so... good luck! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->