Shortcuts at the top of the new mobile site

lemon_tree

Reaction score
Hi, a suggestion for the new website redesign:

When I log in on my phone, the first two links I see at the top are “Forums you ignore” and “Threads you ignore” - and then I have to click the dots to find my watched threads and forums.

Is there a way to swap that so the ignored threads etc. aren’t our first options? I think it would be much more efficient to have watched threads and forums be able to be accessed without that extra click.

Sharing a screenshot of what I see.

Thanks!

(Edited to confirm that this is definitely ONLY an issue on my phone. On the full site on my laptop, it looks like the order is reversed from what I see on mobile.)

03871A22-FC86-4B70-B932-2B1BF692A338.jpeg

Last edited:
On my iPhone I see Watched Forums, Watched Threads, and Watched Posts in either safari or chrome.
What kind of device are you using?

Is there a way to swap that so the ignored threads etc. aren’t our first options? I think it would be much more efficient to have watched threads and forums be able to be accessed without that extra click.

I think I've fixed this.

However the trade off is the ignore lists are now listed first on the desktop version. Not a huge deal since on a desktop/tablet you'd have more space anyway and none should be hidden behind the extra drop menu.

New On my iPhone I see Watched Forums, Watched Threads, and Watched Posts in either safari or chrome.

Can you let me know if this is still the case. I just changed some settings and don't have an iPhone to test with.

Can you let me know if this is still the case. I just changed some settings and don't have an iPhone to test with.

Yes that’s what I see in portrait mode. The options are in a different order in landscape mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->