Should be fine right?

PinkPokaDots

Reaction score
Wasn't thinking about it at the time and now I'm stressing out, worried about it lol. Currently like 4.5 weeks pregnant.
I was trying to get the lamb in his pen, and ended up picking him up and carrying him a bit down the hill. He is about 40-50lbs. I don't think I strained or hurt anything... I'm cramping and kinda sore down there, but I think it's just the normal early pregnancy cramping. Then baby should be fine right? Don't have to worry about lifting till later?

You'll be fine. I never stop picking things up just because I'm pregnant, and I've made it to 38 weeks! I had one kid in each arm yesterday when we were playing and that's a good 80 or so pounds I would say.

You'll be fine.
I never change what I do! I have three kids and one is a baby. I'm a nurse and we are constantly pulling/lifting patients up in bed or chairs. I mean I don't lift unsafely (I.e bad form) but on average I carry 20lbs at any given moment. At least.

Honestly you will be fine. I baby wear my 24lb 10 month most of the day as she's going through super clingy stage and my baby is fine. Sounds as if it's something your used to doing as well so definatley won't harm baby.

Yes you'll be fine. Especially if you do that a lot, as your body is used to it.

If that's something you normally do, then you can continue to do it! Don't worry about it at al! Bubs will be fine. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->