Should I accept the BFN?

Lou2009

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to the forum, and this is my first post. This is also the first month I've been TTC. I'm 10 DPO and did a test today, it was one of the ultra sensitive 10miu ones. It was BFN and so I'm a bit sad. I was wondering though, as it's still quite early should I accept that or should I wait for a few days and test again? I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much by just telling myself it's too early!

(Sorry if I've got any of the abbreviation wrong, I'm new to this :shrug:)

Hey you can test all you want, its not really a :bfn: till the :witch: gets you.

Good luck, Fx'd for you xxx

:dust:

Hey sweetie...Welcome to BNB!:hugs: Its not over untill AF arrives,so i wouldnt give up just yet. Sending you loads of babydust sweetie.:hugs:

I used several of the 10miu before my period due & they were all negative, did a FRER on day it due and it was positive. I was obviously testing too early, same as you may be! :dust: to you xxx

Aww, thank you everyone for all your support.:D
I might test again on Fri/Sat...just trying not to get my hopes up too much!

I'd say test again, are you using IC's? maybe you should try a FRER

Yea, they're just cheap ones. Did another today and it's negative again :(
I'll just wait and see if my period comes and if not then I'll test again...

I just realised that I think I put this in the wrong section of the forum - sorry!

Yea, they're just cheap ones. Did another today and it's negative again :(
I'll just wait and see if my period comes and if not then I'll test again...

I just realised that I think I put this in the wrong section of the forum - sorry!

i have been testing with ICs for a few days been getting confusing lines, so buying frer today. id say keep testing and if u get something try frer... i don't trust those IC's but im addicted.

boots are doing FRER buy one get one free at the moment

Ooh, just saw that, the packs of 2 are included...£10.50 for 4 tests! Hopefully the offer will still be on tomorrow when I go shopping. :D
Hopefully you'll get a postitive today, let us know :)
I've been getting what feels like period pains for the past couple of days are they're getting worse...I've read about having the same kinds of pains when implantation takes place, so fingers crossed that's what it is and not my period!

Ooh, just saw that, the packs of 2 are included...£10.50 for 4 tests! Hopefully the offer will still be on tomorrow when I go shopping. :D
Hopefully you'll get a postitive today, let us know :)
I've been getting what feels like period pains for the past couple of days are they're getting worse...I've read about having the same kinds of pains when implantation takes place, so fingers crossed that's what it is and not my period!

i bought the 4 FRER for 10.50 today, bargain and I got a BFP.... so i didnt waste my money this time. i have also had loads of period pains, i think thats also a pregnancy sympom i had those when i was pregnant with DD. i thought i was coming on evry day for 2 weeks and then finally tested... now im a POASaholic :p

:dust: to you :)

Oh yay! Congratulations! :D
My period's due tomorrow...but if it hasn't arrived in the morning I'm going to go to Boots and stock up on the FRERs!

Oh yay! Congratulations! :D
My period's due tomorrow...but if it hasn't arrived in the morning I'm going to go to Boots and stock up on the FRERs!

you go for it sending loads of baby dust :dust: your way

good luck keep us updated

x

Just did the FRER, another BFN :(
Period still hasn't came though so I guess I'll just wait and see...

sorry u had another BFN... i guess thats the best thing to do wait a few days and retest but i know it's hard. hope u will get your BFP soon.

My period came :(
Oh well, there's always next month...I really can't get upset about it not happening the first month!

My period came :(
Oh well, there's always next month...I really can't get upset about it not happening the first month!

ok fair enough after one month i was not upset yet either, it took me 22 months... i can only recommend preseed im sure it helped me get my BFP :) best of luck for the next cycle :dust:

Oh, I am upset I just don't think I can justify being upset the first time!
Aww, 22 months? Well super congratulations in that case! :happydance:
Thank you, I'll look into the Preseed. :D

yeah i would be upset after one month too, its normal.... i bought preseed after reading such good things about it here on the forum and im convinced after trying for so long it's preseed that did the trick... i hope i will see a pic of your BFP in the gallery soon

FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->