Should I acdept it's now over? HCG results

I would certainly be optimistic if I were you! :flower:

Those levels look great! Honestly I would not be worried one bit. They are doubling every 48 hours, almost perfectly! Congratulations!!

Bless u ladies that's so lovely thank u!!

I get such conflicting advice? The doctors look at me like im doomed and keep saying "with levels that high you really should have seen something" and it's "very high possibility of ectopic"

And then other people say because my numbers are getting higher and doubling as they should that's a good sign?

Do they not usually double with ectopic then? Im so scared can't sleep x of course will update u all the minute I know xx

Are you having any symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy? I have never had an ectopic pregnancy before so I can't really offer any advice on what it would be like. Just from a quick google search, here is what I found as symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy. I hope one of the lovely ladies on here who have gone through that trauma can explain a bit more than google.

• Light vaginal bleeding
  • Nausea and vomiting with pain
  • Lower abdominal pain
  • Sharp abdominal cramps
  • Pain on one side of your body
  • Dizziness or weakness
  • Pain in your shoulder, neck, or rectum
  • If the fallopian tube ruptures, the pain and bleeding could be severe enough to cause fainting.

Most ectopic pregnancies have slow rising hcg and most don't get as high as yours is now. I think you were too early before to see anything. Best of luck for your next scan!!

Thank u kiwi, so far none of those symptoms, I dont even really feel 'pregnant' yet, but I didn't really get any sickness etc with my other two until around 6/7 weeks x

Feel completely normal xx

With what Scout said along with the info Dr. Google has to offer I would say chances are everything is ok! :hugs:

I'm betting you see something on this afternoon's scan. Sending good thoughts. x

I'm pretty sure they would have seen an ectopic on your previous ultrasound? You say they saw your tubes clearly?

I hope everything is okay x

Thank you so much ladies!

Well going to the scan was the most horrendous thing ive ever experienced (im fairly certain Ive just had my first ever panic attack!) I had to keep leaving the waiting room as felt dizzy and could hardly breathe! And of course they were running 40 mins behind!

Anyway, go into the scan, crying my eyes out and shaking like a leaf, but with in 2 minutes she says "congratulations, I have found ur sac and its right where it should be!" Yay!! Was just very very early on Fridays scan!

Afterwards I had to see a doctor to discuss what the sonographer had found, I was so pleased they saw a sac, and I said my next fear is blighted ovum, she replied "well we can safely rule that out as here is a photo of a very tiny fetal pole inside the sac"

So im extremely happy, cried my eyes out for ages after and left with the biggest smile, it's my 25th birthday tomorrow also so glad I can enjoy it now :)

Just want to leave on this note - for any ladies in a similar situation as me please don't get too worried! Doctors are the ones who tell you numbers mean nothing, and it's the doubling that counts, but then they were very quick to doom my pregnancy because my levels were at 4800 and we saw nothing! They say you should see at least a sac by 1500-2000hcg, well I didn't see my baby until 10,800 !!

We didn't get to see HB today as its too early, but due back next Tuesday where fingers crossed we will hear HB

Thank u so much for all ur positivity, you all helped get me through the worst time in my life xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 34
Gorgeous scan picture of your little one just starting out.

So glad to hear it was good news -- enjoy your birthday with the thought of the baby snuggling in and growing strong.

Look at that little tadpole! What wonderful news I'm glad everything worked out for you and happy birthday!

When I lost my first (right at the 5 week mark) they did an ultrasound and it showed absolutely nothing. There was no sac or anything. But what they told me is that at 4-5 weeks it's to early to really see anything, and at about 6-8 you can see more and eventually hear a heartbeat. So don't worry, and talk to your doctor. As long as your doctors tell you you're within range I believe you're just fine. And also, as for pregnancy tests, morning Urine has the most concentrated amount of hCG. So if you want accurate results, I suggest doing the testing when you first pee in the morning :).

Edit: Congrats! I'm happy that your baby is happy and healthy in it's little home :)

That's wonderful. Congrats!

This is why my dr. does not do ultrasounds until hcg reaches 20,000!!

So sad you had to worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->