Should I be Annoyed? (Not Pregnancy Releated)

Jasa1911

Reaction score
Morning All,

Hope you are all ok, and say Hi to your beans for me!

Anyway, yesterday was my OH's Birthday, and us being skint and me been stuck in an antenatal clinic all day meant that I couldn’t do much about it.

But I did try!

Anyway when I got home I checked the mail and there was an open card, so admittedly naughty me had a sneaky look at it!
It was from his Ex Girlfriend who he has not been with in over a year!!! WTF? She didn’t send one last year!

Anyway I closed it up and let him open it when he got in, He was trying to avoid opening it in front of me, and he must have recognised her hand writing.
Anyway I kind of bullied him into it and when I asked who it was from he stuttered a little and then told me.

Now he told me that this girl had moved abroad in November, and that she had text him in November for them to meet up (Although last time he spoke about her he said she didn’t have his number?!).. So if she was away then how was this card post marked and franked in our home town?!

He said he was going to throw it away, but no sign of it in the bin (I didn’t root, it was pretty empty!) So when I casually asked him this morning he said he had taken it to work to shred it?! Why?! The bin would have been sufficient!

I don’t for the life of me think he has seen her let alone done anything with her since we have been together, but why lie about numbers and then hide the card (wouldn’t be surprised if he had thanked her for it!)?

I said why don’t you just text her and tell her your engaged and going to be daddy in 2010 so to just leave you alone, but he said he 'didn’t see the point in making contact'

Am I being silly here? Should I just let this go?!:shrug:

Sorry for rant xxx

arrrgh! kinda see your point hun,and it would annoy me.he shud txt her thanking her for the card then say he has had some good birthday news of his own,that he is going to be a daddy..
xxx

I agree! But he wont and he gets annoyed when I push him!
Grr Its done my head in! I guess I will just have to let it go.. Lies always surface in the end?!
xxx

Im sorry he's doing things to annoy you :hugs: i would have thought putting in the bin would have been sufficient too. Hope you've been doing well :)

Im ok other than stressing about silly thinks lol!

How are you? Your scan picture is gorgeous! I keep getting my dates pushed back, I should be 12 weeks today but got put back to 11+3 yesterday :( But Baby is fine.

xxx

Thanks, im good so far too, nuchal scan on monday, so of course im stressing about that lol. As long as your baby is ok that is the main thing :hugs: hope your having a good weekend xxx

Morning All,

Anyway, yesterday was my OH's Birthday, and us being skint and me been stuck in an antenatal clinic all day meant that I couldn’t do much about it.

But I did try!

Anyway when I got home I checked the mail and there was an open card, so admittedly naughty me had a sneaky look at it!
It was from his Ex Girlfriend who he has not been with in over a year!!! WTF? She didn’t send one last year!

Anyway I closed it up and let him open it when he got in, He was trying to avoid opening it in front of me, and he must have recognised her hand writing.
Anyway I kind of bullied him into it and when I asked who it was from he stuttered a little and then told me.

Now he told me that this girl had moved abroad in November, and that she had text him in November for them to meet up (Although last time he spoke about her he said she didn’t have his number?!).. So if she was away then how was this card post marked and franked in our home town?!

He said he was going to throw it away, but no sign of it in the bin (I didn’t root, it was pretty empty!) So when I casually asked him this morning he said he had taken it to work to shred it?! Why?! The bin would have been sufficient!

I don’t for the life of me think he has seen her let alone done anything with her since we have been together, but why lie about numbers and then hide the card (wouldn’t be surprised if he had thanked her for it!)?

I said why don’t you just text her and tell her your engaged and going to be daddy in 2010 so to just leave you alone, but he said he 'didn’t see the point in making contact'

Sorry for rant xxx

Something is going on that he is not saying. Be on high alert.

That is a bit harsh Loki!!!!

I'd say, considering what you and your OH have been through recently Jasa, he was probably hiding the card because he knew it would make you upset and might make you two fight. Hopefully she has moved away so you don't have to deal with her, but if not, he could have even said that to ease your worrying.

I'd say, give him the benefit of the doubt for now. I dont know why he didn't throw the card away, but men are idiots sometimes. hah.

Morning All,

But I did try!

Sorry for rant xxx

Something is going on that he is not saying. Be on high alert.

As this is coming from a mans point of view maybe you should just be extra vigilant. Maybe its something simple that he thinks your going to blow your top about.....? im a very untrusting (suspicious) person and i would have gone mad about this but maybe that makes me the lesser person, but you are definetly within your rights to be annoyed! take care x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->