Should i be concerned about test progression? Not getting darker!

Lizzyxxx

No.3 On the way!
Reaction score
I got a positive Clearblue 1-2 weeks yesterday.
I have also been using the IC blue handle.tests to check progression.since 11dpo they haven't really got darker, still faint but noticable. I'm 13dpo today and 4weeks +1day.

Congrats! The cheapie sticks are only made with a small amount if dye. Depending which ones u buy, some may never be more than "faint"! Please don't do any worrying xx

I personally hated the blue handled IC tests. I could never get a dark positive on those. It was either faint or nothing at all. I would go out and get yourself some Dollar Store cheapies. They have more dye in them and will give you a more accurate result.

Thanks.
I'm guessing also if one is fainter the next day it can't really be determined whether it is accurate enough.

Trying to figure out progression sucks. I took a test one day and got a nice dark line (hcg=2000 at dr later that day) and then took another hpt 3 days later and it was waaayyyyy lighter than the last couple times. I mean, lighter than it had been a full week earlier. And my pee was concentrated. And it was FMU.

I totally freaked and ran to the hospital to get more blood drawn. Turned out that hcg had more than doubled since my last draw to over 4500. Doctor told me to stop peeing on sticks because my numbers were perfect. Apparently, the darkness you get can be influenced by all sorts of things. I haven't POAS since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->