Should I be considered NTNP instead of WTT?

KalonKiki

Liam and Thea's Mommy <3
Reaction score
Okay, so DF and I were planning to actually start TTC either right after we got married in September 2013 or waiting until June 2014, but we haven't really been serious about contraception. Basically, we ONLY use the withdrawal method and ONLY during my fertile period. Every other time we don't use any type of contraceptive method. The idea of falling pregnant right now is not necessarily mortifying for either of us, we'd be thrilled to find out that we were going to be parents. Last month we thought that we were pregnant and then the :witch: got me. DF assured me that he was disappointed with the :bfn: long before he ever started to feel relieved about it. So anyway, should I still be considered WTT or do you classify our situation as NTNP?

How are you tracking ovulation? I ask because if you're only using withdrawal method when you *think* you're ovulating, I'd consider that NTNP. I've had more than one friend fall pregnant using this approach. Both ovulated later than they had expected. Of course I try to do everything to get pregnant and they're the ones with the BFP! Ha!

Over the past four months I'd just been guessing (apparently I'd been guessing right due to no accidents so far, boo :p). I took an OPK for the first time this month though and I ovulated yesterday (which is exactly when I thought I was ovulating every month). DF and I are not opposed to the idea of a surprise pregnancy (every month I secretly hope that some swimmers got through and reached my egg). Fortunately, my ovulation is easy to track. I have my period on the same day every month, so I ovulate on the same day every month. I have a 16 day luteal phase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->