Should I be testing??

HeatherLTBee

Baker Family
Reaction score
My husband and I are not using any protection during the first few minutes during sex..
When he feels "necessary" he will go get a condom..

He says if it happens it happens..

My question is.. how likely is it that I could get pregnant from this?
I am bfing for 9 months now and have not had AF yet...
Should I be testing???:shrug:

If he doesn't get any sperm in you then you don't have anything to worry about.

There are still millions of sperm in what is called "pre-cum". Pre-ejaculate (also known as pre-ejaculatory fluid, preseminal fluid, or Cowper's fluid, and colloquially as pre-cum). There are documented cases of women who have become pregnant from ANY unprotected sex. I am in the same boat as you I believe, though I am still 2 or 3 days away from a missed period. I had light spotting 2 days ago (which I have NEVER in my whole menstrual life, experienced) I purchased 2 tests at the dollar store. (they work! Your urine either contains hcg or it does not) I also used dollar store tests when my husband and I were ttc my 1st daughter. We are not currently ttc, as it has only been 13 months since my daughter was born and we are not ready for another just yet :) (of course we welcome any pregnancy, planned or not)

I took one test yesterday (2 days after spotting for 24 hrs) using my first morning urine to ensure it was the most concentrated sample. I received a :bfn: ... I even checked it again this morning to be certain it remained negative.. and it did. I will test again this weekend.

Also -- you should consider taking prenatal vitamins if you plan to continue your method of dtd. That way, in case of any accidents, WHICH DO HAPPEN, your body will be prepared to support an embryo. :) -- I learned the hard way, I had 2 "accidental" pregnancies before ttc my daughter and they both ended in miscarriage. (both within first 5 wks) we use the pull out method which is essentially what you are doing (so it sounds) pulling out 2-3 minutes before he ejaculates..

We have been using the pull out method for three years now (he puts the condom on before ejaculation). No pregnancy. I know people claim they have fallen pregnant from pre-cum but it sure hasn't happened to us! BUT rather be on the safe side and take your prenatals, as hgallo says!

ZubZub.. U have been very lucky indeed :) My husband and I have been using the pullout method for 6yrs.. The first time we "accidently" got pregnant was in 2009 because I miscalculated the days and I let him ejaculate inside. But the 2nd time I was pregnant, in the winter of 2011, I had NO idea.. He hadn't ejaculated inside me for several months. I thought I started my period but it continued on for a month.. I finally went to the doctor only to find out I was in the middle of a miscarriage. (My 3rd, and final pregnancy thus far, was planned and I took prenatal's prior, during, and after.. Until I stopped breast feeding) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->