• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should I be worried about low body temp?

Surprised26

Reaction score
So I know I'm coming down with something because two days ago my friend's kid kept coughing in my face,and now I can't stop coughing. I feel like I'm burning up (to myself, not to the touch). Like I'm in front of two fans and I'm sweating I'm so hot. So I decided to take my temp,sure that I had to be running a fever, and it's only 97.1F.

Should I be concerned,or just assume it's the fans that have my temp cool? I just remember hearing something about low temps being bad in pregnancy and wonder if I should be worried about this? Before someone tells me to phone my doctor, that really isn't an option. and under emergency circumstances I can get healthcare, however unless it's deemed serious, I'm on my own. I have a tendency to overreact, so I just wondered what others thought?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->