Should I be worried? (Long post... sorry!)

Not that I can see or feel... but I know they've been bothering her for a while now, due to the ocean-amount of drool and fervent finger munching she's been doing! And the random, sudden outbursts of screaming every so often, when I have to get the Calpol out!

I never thought that they could get so sleepy when they're teething!! That's quite probably what's been going on then... I'll keep a close eye on her gums!!

Thanks hun!
I will say that a tooth might not always come right away. Keira had been like this on and off since 3 months and finally a few weeks ago (have to look where I have it written down) she cut the bottom front two back to back. With Khloe she too began signs of teething at 3 months and did not actually cut a tooth until one day shy of 10 or 11 months (again I would have to look to check the time) so she might have several spurts of tiredness then all of sudden go back to her every day norm. I do hope though for her sake that if it is teething that they break through quickly as it is the worst pain I would imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->