Should I be worried or excited?

littlerocket0

Reaction score
Hey everyone. This was our first cycle TTC and I've gotten positive pregnancy tests since 9 dpo. Positive Internet cheapies everyday since first positive on at 9 dpo (currently 12 dpo now). As well as a positive FRER at 9 dpo and a positive CBDWE at 10 dpo. What do you think? I've had a chemical pregnancy before and I'm worried this might happen again since I found out so early, my period is due Friday this week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 56
I wouldn't worry Hun, I got my bfp with my daughter at 9dpo! And she's now sat infront of me watching scooby doo.. I think it's scary for anyone at this stage but because you got your bfp early doesn't mean anything is wrong. Just try relax x

Thank you. Makes me feel better. I just took another first response and the test line is clearly clearly via able and way darker than 9 dpo. Clear blue digital is still registering 1-2 weeks pregnant but I'm only 3 weeks and 5 days. I was just really hoping it would say 2-3 weeks since my test lines gotten so dark.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 37
Thank you. Makes me feel better. I just took another first response and the test line is clearly clearly via able and way darker than 9 dpo. Clear blue digital is still registering 1-2 weeks pregnant but I'm only 3 weeks and 5 days. I was just really hoping it would say 2-3 weeks since my test lines gotten so dark.

The FRER line looks right for a 1-2 weeks reading. I got this FRER and 1-2 weeks at 14 dpo. I never got a 2-3 weeks, but I tested again on 21 dpo and got a 3+ weeks and a FRER with the control line much lighter than the test line.

Try not to worry, it doesn't achieve anything and most pregnancies go well. Congratulations and good luck xxxxxx

image.jpg

Well I called my OBGYN and made my first appointment for July 1st! Hopefully everything will be fine and maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to see the baby for the first time! Fingers crossed everything goes as planned! :bfp::bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->