Should I be worried? please read and reply

mummyconfused

Loss 9+2 TTC - DNA Sperm Fragmentation
Reaction score
I have 4 boys. I was dreadfully sick with all of them from around 5wks. I am pregnant 7+3 and I have the off wave of nausea. But that is it. No morning sickness. Food aversion. Sore boobs. Nothing. No symptoms. Should I be worried? Doesn't seem normal compared up my previous pregnancies

Every time is different even if you had it all the same previous it's likly this one could be different .. I didn't have anything with my son nothing at all .. which mcs I was sick straight away and this time sickness hit at 6 weeks..

I wouldn't worry too much :hugs:

really dont worry my sickness was different with all my pregnancy's hun. honestly i used to worry about this too and all was fine hun xx

I had really and hg with my last pregnancys, I lost loads of weight then about 6mths picked up and piled it on
This time I'm sick but nothing like I was, don't worry enjoy and relax
And possibly you may be carrying a girl? Just a thought x

My mom has four kids and she said with each pregnancy she experienced fewer symptoms. With me (#4), she hardly even noticed she was pregnant. Maybe your body is just used to it by now? And four boys?! That's impressive!!! I'm terrified about the possibility of handling one... I think I'd do better with girls :)

its normal for every pregnancy not to go the same way, i have 4 boys myself and had different degrees of sickness with each and again different with my little girl

I'm the only ass who has HG on third pregnancy :( my symptoms seem to get worse with each pregnancy !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->