Should I be worried?

Amy_Nicole

Reaction score
Hello you beautiful people!
So here is my story and questions. Me and my hubby have been trying for 4 years now. In March of 2013 I was diagnosed with PCOS. I started on Clomid in April 2013. My doctor has been steady increasing my clomid dose, due to me not having a "regular" ovulation such as on 1 (50mg) pill I'd get a positive opk on day 10, and 2 pills I'd have it at day 30, so on so on (swinging from one extreme to another either too early or too late). So finally at 5 pills last month I got a positive opk on day 15 and my doctor believes I have finally found the right dose (yay.) So here I am, day 11 opk says negative this morning and I dont expect a positive till the end of the week. To my surprise I started spotting (heavily enough to stain my pants sorry tmi.) In my 21 years of having a period the only time I ever spotted is 12-24 hours before my period. Should I be concerned? I read about ovulation spotting, but then if that was it shouldn't I have gotten a positive opk? I'm feeling a little confused and panicky. My next visit with my doctor isn't until next week.

Thanks in advanced for anyones helps/idea/experiences

When do you test your opks? Is it possible you had just a really short surge so you missed it and it's O spotting?

I test first thing in the morning and then again in the evening. This mornings test was around 7am, I noticed the spotting at around 11am, though probably started around 9am or so. My clomid finished Saturday (day 9) and I had a negative opks for Sunday as well (day 10 is the first day of my cycle I start testing.) I'm kind of thinking with the timing its very unlikely I had my surge already and missed it unless I had it while I was on the clomid, but then that makes it really super early like having a LH spike day after my period ended kind of early.

Yeah that would be odd... sorry I don't know what it could be :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->