Should I be worried?

MItoDC

Finally a mom!
Reaction score
I'm not seeing any line progression on FRERs between 13dpo and 15dpo. Should I be worried? I've been taking internet cheapies too but thought I should trust the FRERs more and can't stop freaking out that this might not go anywhere. Has anyone seen this and had everything turn out ok? We've just been trying for so long that I can't imagine having to start over.

Attachments

• IMG_5451.jpg
    IMG_5451.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_5453.jpg
    IMG_5453.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 42
In my experience so far I feel like the newer curved handle FRERs are not as reliable as the old flat ones. I've had nothing but trouble with them so far.

I definitely see the progression on your internet cheapies. And progression on those is usually slower. I know it's easier said than done, but I would try not to worry too much! :hugs:

I can see a difference! You are fine. <3

Lines look good on the cheapies I wouldn't worry xxx

I wouldn't worry too much. Your lines look great! :D

Stop testing you will worry your self to sick there all bfp xx

In my experience so far I feel like the newer curved handle FRERs are not as reliable as the old flat ones. I've had nothing but trouble with them so far.

I definitely see the progression on your internet cheapies. And progression on those is usually slower. I know it's easier said than done, but I would try not to worry too much! :hugs:

Thanks - that's what these are and now that I've been googling around it seems that they aren't the gold standard anymore... which makes me feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->