Should I call Doc???

kuntrykutie

Soon2be mom of 2
Reaction score
So I start 32 weeks tomorrow and am already told that I should be expecting my little boy around Christmas. Well for the last couple hours I have been able to easily feel him move his way further into my pelvis. Went to Doc yesterday for extreme pain that I had in my back on the left side and found out that he is head down and was in or above my pelvis. I've been getting sharp pains that feel like more than BH for the last couple hours. they were roughly a few minutes apart and then tailed off but I can definitely tell that little dude is way down in my pelvis now. Should I be concerned about going earlier than a couple weeks. My DD showed up without any warning. was sleeping and then all of a sudden, water broke and 4 hours later she was here.

I would, if anything else to give you peace of mind, maybe request a fetal fibronectin, if you're not familiar with it, it's a really easy test where they gently swab your cervix and it will pretty much tell you whether or not you'll go into labor in the next 2 weeks. I had loads of pressure very early on with this baby and I went into labor early, how early were you with dd?

I went in and Doc said that I'm not leaking amniotic fluid, but even though he is measuring about five-six days ahead, they changed my due date from Jan. 9th to Jan 3rd; and my daughter was born at 38w3d.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->