Should I even bother with this FRER? *update**another update*

Welp…my tests never got any darker than these. Today the FRERs are negative.

My blue dyes still have some hints of lines but at this point I’m not expecting them to progress either. At this point I guess im waiting for AF

Welp…my tests never got any darker than these. Today the FRERs are negative.

My blue dyes still have some hints of lines but at this point I’m not expecting them to progress either. At this point I guess im waiting for AF

I'm so sorry :hugs:

FRER is still barely hanging on this morning but everything else is completely BFN. I can’t get into my doctor until next Tuesday but I hope my period comes in by then so I this can be over.

Thank you! Still no AF and I’m out of tests. I’ve had plenty of CPs but always had spotting and my period to correspond with the declining tests but nothing this time. It feels so weird not to be able to know what’s going on yet.

Another update because I know sometimes having follow ups can help when people are searching for answers to their own problems.
Decided to test again this morning and boy I swear FRER is out to make me miserable. I’m still getting extremely faint lines that dry lighter. Tests are super visible at the 3 minute mark then disappear.

I’m not assuming this is a viable pregnancy but AF hasn’t shown up yet either.

I keep getting FRERs with the white cap which concerns me as I’m only used to seeing them with the pink caps. But here they are.

First pics are FMU at the 2, 3 and 5 minute mark. CBE was negative.

The last two are of SMU at the same times with the dry FMU at the top.

I have no idea what to think other than FRER hates me or my uterus is not my friend.

7091A816-9269-444E-BF87-85F3C86AB7F7.jpeg DEE8A116-C7D4-4F05-9B31-5FD08C9632F1.jpeg 714E74F8-741E-4770-AEA2-AFC27273F708.jpeg 0D0D22FE-FD13-49BF-BA8A-C4DCC1D48784.jpeg 14D38AC3-B075-476E-A6D1-CAA1240A5AC8.jpeg

It's tough not knowing for sure if your pregnant or not.

With my cp last cycle my other tests were nice and positive but my frer never got dark or progressed well.. I'm never buying frer again. Had clear blue and different brands of strips all positive so I was pregnant.

Frer stink now and days.

Think I see what your seeing just faint on your tests good luck

I had 4 chemicals in 2020 in the space of 7 months.
My ICs got darker quicker but frer took days to get darker..

I also found with my son that my ICs got darker faster' where as frer took more time.
Really don't know what's up with Frer lately they have gone so down hill.

I have 6 of them here but I won't be using them unless I get lines on ICs.

I hope AF showed for you and ure not still in limbo.
Hate limbo so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->