Should I go?

cool . sweets

Pregnant - 3rd Trimester
Reaction score
For the past hour since I`ve been awoke I`ve been having cramp-like pains and they get stronger then they release and then it comes back again. It hurts to walk a little and move my left leg a certain way. I don't know if i should go to the hospital to check out what's going on w/ me? I'm 27 weeks today.

I'd say give your mw a ring first, if things get worse then go straight away hope every things ok xxx

Yes, I would call. They will probably tell you to go.

I wish I had a MW. I only have an OB and their office is closed on the weekends :(

I think you might be best to go otherwise you'll end up worrying all weekend and that will make it worse. Hope it all goes ok x

Yes I would go, it may just be Braxton Hicks, but it's definitely worth getting checked over to be on the safe side. Hope you're ok?

Jayne

it does sound like braxton hicks, bt if ur worried i would go n get checked out. Good luck hun xx

Braxton HIcks are very similar to labour contractions; they're like very bad period pains. If it's just that, and they ease off, then I wouldn't worry. I had them at 26 weeks and I thought I was going into labour or MC. I called my MW the following day, explained the pains and she said that it was Braxton Hicks. They were quite painful.

If you can call the hospital, perhaps they can advise you over the phone, but if it continues I don't think they would send you away if you went there in person. I hope all is well :hugs:

Everything is alright. Thanks ladies. Doctor says I`m not drinking enough water and I have been running around yesterday in the heat without sufficient hydration :x Now, I`m getting ready for work. I don`t even want to go , lol .

Glad you're ok! Random aches and pains are worrying aren't they!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->