Should i have another 1 yet?

kirstyderby

Mum of 2 TTC#3
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a 14 month old and a 7 week old, is it too early to have another 1? Me & OH would like to have 3 or 4 LO's. Im 27 n he is 30 we didn't want to have big gaps between the kids. We would like them all to grow up together.

It is completely 100% up to you.
But if it was me I think I would wait another couple of months atleast to let your body have a little bit of recovery time from your pregnancy and labour.If it was me I think I would want to wait until LO was 6 months old but obviously its your decision.
Good luck with whatever you choose :thumbup: x

Yes i agree with raf wife and jen.

Its a decision for you and your OH. If you are both ready and 100% sure then why not. But waiting for your uterus to rest is very good advice. They do say that it takes 18 months to revert back to its original size. I am not saying wait 18 months but we do forget what our bodies go through in pregnancy and child birth. Give it a few months at least ;) xx

It takes a few months for your body to restock its nutrient stores after you have a baby so from that perspective it might be a good idea to wait a few more months - just to give your body the best chance of coping well with the next pregnancy. However, if you and your OH want to try for another one now then that's entirely up to you.

I agree, if you feel ready, go for it!!! :)

Depends if you're breastfeeding or not. For me, I wouldn't want to be pregnant and breastfeeding at the same time - although even that is perfectly possible and some women even tandem nurse. So really, it is up to you and what you think your body can cope with. There are lots of advantages to having them all small together with close age-gaps!

My baby is 13 weeks old and we would love another one now - I had an emergency c section so we've decided to wait until christmas just to give my body a bit more recovery time and for me to loose more weight!!

I wonder how i would cope with 2 so young and being pregnant at the same time, each LO and the pregnancy takes alot out of you and you don't want to stretch yourself too thin. Personally i would wait a few months and have a good think about it. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->