Should i rule out this month?

teddyed12

Reaction score
Hi guys,

So i am not too sure on my cycle but going by a 28 day cycle i would of been due AF on sunday.

All i know is if i am pregnant it would of come from DTD on 25th and 26th August. I havent tested today but everyday before today i have had BFN but i also have not had AF yet.

It is hard to know when i would of ovulated or when implantation may of happened, but given the fact i know the dates of when we DTD can i be sure i am not pregnant now? As i think i would of deffo had a BFP by now wouldnt i?

Any advice or any similar stories that ended on BFP welcome.

x

Hi guys,

So i am not too sure on my cycle but going by a 28 day cycle i would of been due AF on sunday.

All i know is if i am pregnant it would of come from DTD on 25th and 26th August. I havent tested today but everyday before today i have had BFN but i also have not had AF yet.

It is hard to know when i would of ovulated or when implantation may of happened, but given the fact i know the dates of when we DTD can i be sure i am not pregnant now? As i think i would of deffo had a BFP by now wouldnt i?

Any advice or any similar stories that ended on BFP welcome.

x
Is that that only time all month you have dtd? X

Yes other than Friday just gone. I was not TTC but it is just a situation i have found myself in. From looking into timing of cycles it looked like the 25th and 26th would of been in my fertile window but as i still have not had a BFP i am thinking im not pregnant now. Saying that still no show of AF... x

Until AF shows, it's always a possibility.

Hi! My cycle actually ended up being a 38 day cycle! I didnt track my cycle length before this so i had no idea. Funnily enough, im back here today for another TWW since this post lol.

I DTD last night, NTNP! I then thought hmm given my cycle was 38 days last time where would that make me now... turns out if im on another 38 day cycle then today would be ovulation day :O

So the wait begins again!!! I wondered about buying an OPK to see if i am ovulating today? never used them before and dont know how they work but if i used one today and today was ovulation day would it indicate this do you know?

Xx

An OPK tells you before you ovulate if you're likely to ovulate within the next 6-36 hours or so. If today is your ovulation day, an OPK would probably already read negative.

Thanks, someone else said the same so I didn’t bother! Just waiting it out now, possibly 2dpo X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->