SHOULD I SPEAK TO A DR?

TWO2TANGO

Reaction score
So we are only onto month 5 of tracking trying. I haven’t ovulated according to the ovulation strips and I’m not getting that fertile CM I did when I had my son. I have a regular 27 day cycle and I track days 11 to 16, the strips get pretty high and almost match the control line.

My son was born in August 2020 and I haven’t been on any form of contraception since then but we were NTNP until July of this year when I actually started tracking and dtd in my fertile window. I stopped nursing him in January 2022. I am 32 years old. Now I know they say you have to be trying for a year before seeing a Dr but I don’t appear to actually be ovulating despite getting a regular period and I haven’t been on any contraceptive in the almost 2.5 years since my son was born. I was on contraceptive for 2 years before my son was conceived and it took only one full cycle off of contraceptive to conceive my son.

Hi love are you temping?
What opks are you using as Some only get to matching where as other brands will show a darker test line and lighter control line.
I don’t seem to produce much cm anymore.
I started coq10 and that has helped alot and I get way more ewcm now. But when im not taking it I don’t get hardly any.
I’m old tho so mine’s probably down to my age.
I hope you get to the bottom of this.
I had a wonky cycle last cycle where I didn’t ovulate at all. I did notice I had no cm at ally
Opks did get to matching a few times but never any darker and I’m using the ones that are normally very blazing when I get my peak.
I did go onto to ovulate this cycle tho and had a very good peak.
Sadly still
Not pregnant tho.
Been trying nearly 11 months.
But mine is probably down to my age. I’m 43 on Saturday so not young.
I pray you get answers love.
Hope someone else can help more too.

It can take a while for your body to adjust after stopping hormonal contraceptives.
Also, track from day 1. From personal experience, I used to ovulate regularly day 12 for ages, then I have had two babies and since then ovulation has been anywhere from day 10 to day 18, and my LH peak has lasted anywhere between one pee stick to four days of pee sticks. It can vary HUGELY. If you’re as regular as you think, then I would have thought you are ovulating but missing your peak? Maybe you need to test more? Once a day isn’t enough, multiple times a day is best to get a good idea and start temping if you haven’t already. You don’t have to keep on forever, but just to give you a clearer idea of how your body works, it’s probably the only way you’re going to get that.
If you have trouble with fertile cm drink plenty and use sperm friendly lube

It can take a while for your body to adjust after stopping hormonal contraceptives.
Also, track from day 1. From personal experience, I used to ovulate regularly day 12 for ages, then I have had two babies and since then ovulation has been anywhere from day 10 to day 18, and my LH peak has lasted anywhere between one pee stick to four days of pee sticks. It can vary HUGELY. If you’re as regular as you think, then I would have thought you are ovulating but missing your peak? Maybe you need to test more? Once a day isn’t enough, multiple times a day is best to get a good idea and start temping if you haven’t already. You don’t have to keep on forever, but just to give you a clearer idea of how your body works, it’s probably the only way you’re going to get that.
If you have trouble with fertile cm drink plenty and use sperm friendly lube
I haven’t been on hormonal contraception since September 2019. I think I might need to go the daily ovulation tracking route and use pre-seed or something for that mucus

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->