Should i start getting excited?

Cupcakeyum

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

Im new to these forums but not to ttc. Me and my OH have been trying on and off for about 3 years, during which we never used any protection. So i guess NTNP would be more accurate.

Anywho...Around four months ago we decided to start taking it more seriously but typically, my cycles seemed to start getting longer and longer, argh. So after two months(i say two month but more like 3 months with 2 long cycles) I decided to try agnus cactus(hope i spelt that right:haha:).

Last month my cycle was shorter but not down to my usual 28-30 days. Breasts hurt more so than usual, more gassy, bloated...i got a faint postive! Wasnt really sure what to make of it at the time because honestly, id never imagined i would ever see one! Sadly, the next day was a BFN and the day after that, was an barely there line. It was so faint i thought i was imaging it. A few hours later, AF got me. Im guessing i had a chemical. It was hard but at the same time, i was relieved because it meant im able to concieve, if that makes sense!

Anyway, skip ahead to a month later(today) which is the purpose of this post. My breasts started hurting midcycle which is a teltale sign that ill be coming on AF which meant this months cycle would be an normalish one for me(thank you agnus!!). Strange thing is, my boobs hurt so bad! Usualy when AF approaches, they hurt but only when knocked or if im running up and down the stairs and they bounce :haha:.

Last night was the worse though! Rolling over in bed hurt them! If i so much as put my arms to my sides and knock them slightly, i can feel the pain. Im also gassy, emotional, and had awful pains in my lower right back for a few days. So i took a test yesterday evening...it was BFN.

Took one again today with first morning urine...very, very, very faint positive. I have to squint to see it but im not the only one because my OH sees it too! It appeared straight away i think...when i first took the test i wasnt sure if i could see a line or if it was an indent but once the pink background(ifkwim)of the test was gone, i could see that it was indeed a line.

Also, the other day my OH cooked sausage rolls...they tested like mint to me and made me feel sick all night! OH said they were fine though. Thats a good sign, right?

Today would be the day of my period if i was having a normal 28 day cycle but no sign of her other than the odd cramp. Then again if i was pregnant and the line was that faint, it must mean i ovulated later than i thought. Or its another chemical which i really hope not.

I plan to test again either tomorrow or the next day. I just want to know what you all think and if im allowed to start getting excited!!

Thanks so much for reading and good luck to you all!

sounds promising hun! i'd test today im so impatient !

let us know how you get on :happydance:

Sounds promising sending good vibes and baby :dust: your way!! lets us know.. and I'm the same i would be POAS today as well :haha:

Sounds so good! I would also poas, but then I have no willpower whatsoever! Fx for you, good luck :dust:

Sorry for the late reply!

Thank you so much ladies but sadly, i ended up miscarrying. I had the worst cramps of my life follwed by the heaviest flow. It was much different from my suspected chemical.

As for this month, im getting faint postives again! But am worried because theyve been v faint since 9dpo. I did get a slightly darker line tonight though which gives me hope. My back and boobs also hurt just as much as last month! Im due on today but hope she stays away. Im going to keep testing but convinced that im pregnant because of the line i got tonight, not to mention my symptoms! What a wonder xmas present this will be :).

Anyway, enough about me - hows it going for you ladies? Baby dust to you all!!! Xx

Sorry for the late reply!

Thank you so much ladies but sadly, i ended up miscarrying. I had the worst cramps of my life follwed by the heaviest flow. It was much different from my suspected chemical.

As for this month, im getting faint postives again! But am worried because theyve been v faint since 9dpo. I did get a slightly darker line tonight though which gives me hope. My back and boobs also hurt just as much as last month! Im due on today but hope she stays away. Im going to keep testing but convinced that im pregnant because of the line i got tonight, not to mention my symptoms! What a wonder xmas present this will be :).

Anyway, enough about me - hows it going for you ladies? Baby dust to you all!!! Xx

Hey! Just read through your thread today! So sorry about your loss but also congrats on the new pregnancy! So quick how amazing! Good luck with this baby and post a test when you can!

Hiya! Thank you so much. It was awfully quick but I hear it's easier to conceive after a miscarriage. I'm now two days late but I think my lines are getting darker! I keep getting slight cramps though and expect af to show up. I'll post a pic as soon as I work out how haha x

Oops, it says I need 10 or more posts before I can post a pic. I better get posting! Haha x

I think ive done this right! The close-up hpt was taken 2 days ago and the other was taken this morning. I dont know if its possible to see but the test taken today is slightly darker(on my phone i can see the difference but on my tablet, not so much). Im nervous because i would have liked for the lines to be darker than they are but theyre getting there slowly. Im going to test again tonight as two days ago, my test was actually darker in the evening than in the morning!

Attachments

• image_zps9hjzowag.jpg
    image_zps9hjzowag.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 17
  • image_zpsbudv9eop.jpg
    image_zpsbudv9eop.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 21
Update!

We went out and brought a tesco test because we ran out of internet cheapies. The lines not as dark as id like but its defo gotten darker! Im going to resist testing for the next few days.

I cant quite believe it tbh haha!

Attachments

• image_zpseyp9uaka.jpg
    image_zpseyp9uaka.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 17
Sorry about your loss hun, and I wish you all the best for this time around :) I can see the light line so hopefully this darkens for you :) I've heard good stories about the first response tests so maybe try one of those to see if the line appears darker :D Good luck hun xx

Thank you so much! I'm hoping it gets darker too! I'm going to resist testing for the next few days and hopefully I'll be able to see a difference :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->