Should i stay, or should i go..(dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, dunnnn)

Jessicahide

Reaction score
I am 13 weeks today, do i stay here or venture over to the other side? I always miss first tri :(

Just paddle your feet haha.. Go over and have a read and a comment then come back here! You don't have to jump in feet first.. Do it slowly.. Everyone from first tri will end up in second tri eventually xxx

Just paddle your feet haha.. Go over and have a read and a comment then come back here! You don't have to jump in feet first.. Do it slowly.. Everyone from first tri will end up in second tri eventually xxx

Just dip my toe and then run back.... i can do that! lol!

I'm 13 weeks 4 days and have been toing and froing for last few days! To be fair I still check can back in the ttc forums and such like too.

I'm still running back and I'm almost 17 weeks. Second tri is scary! Lol I miss my first tri comfort blanket!

I'm still running back and I'm almost 17 weeks. Second tri is scary! Lol I miss my first tri comfort blanket!

This made me giggle :haha: we spend most of our time in first tri anxiously waiting and hoping to get to second tri and then we're too scared to make the move :dohh:

I just scroll through and comment in both. I'm in my second trimester, but I just left the first trimester. I don't see the point in only hanging out in one. We have a lot of advice and support to offer those few weeks behind us, just like the ladies ahead of us in the next trimester. It doesn't have to be a solid commitment or anything. When I felt I was ready, I simply started reading more in the second tri board. Easy peasy. :)

I'm more of a second tri reader stills dont feel like I should belong in there :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->