should i stay or should i go?

billybump

mummy to my little man
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I'm trying to decide whether or not to go to my mw appointment tomorrow, its at half 1 and is my 38week check. I was last seen at hospital 2 weeks ago. It's been snowing here all day today and looks horrendously slippy as the snow has been compressed and frozen and more snow has fallen since. I went out in monday and despite my best efforts (walking poles, walking boots and no handbag) I slipped and landed. on my side.
So my question is do I ring the docs in the morning and cancel the appointment or brave the weather?
Thanks

Ring the docs and tell them you would like to arrange for a time for the mw to come to you. I am 99.9% certain they will do that. the only reason they wouldnt is if they are a**holes! :lol:

Why don't you ring mw and ask her? She might come to you x

Thanks, I don't have the mw number so would either be ringing hospital or doctors. I'll try them first thing and see what they say, they are usually fairly good.

ive got my mw appt on thursday aswell, havent seen her in 4 weeks and im just seeing a stand in as my usual one if off for xmas.The snow is bad down here and is more like a thick sheet of ice on the ground, oh slipped down the steps outside our house earlier. I could drive to mw's, but theres no parking there so dunno what im gunna do really as its too dangerous to walk (takes about 15 mins there and back). xx

yeh you should ring and see if she can come to you, they will understand. better to be safe than sorry :flower:

i had mine yesterday and got a cab door to door for the same reasons, only a 5 minute walk away but wasnt worth chancing it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->