Should I still be waking her?

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Normally she sleeps for 2 hours at a time and feeds during the night, after she finally goes to sleep. I went to sleep figuring she'd do the same tonight and she slept for 5 1/2 hours :shock: Is that too long to go between feeds at this point??

I wouldnt worry hun. Enjoy the extra sleep while u can xx

no its fine she will wake if she is hungry hun enjoy the sleep x

LOL all that sleeps going to ur head x

lol, don't worry, like the others said, if she is hungry she will wake up...my LO is nearly 5 months and wakes up 2wice durin the night!! U lucky thing!xxx

No lol You mad? Wake sleeping baby? :lol: Whats worse is you don't know when they start to do this and are sat there waiting to feed LO lol

lol, don't worry, like the others said, if she is hungry she will wake up...my LO is nearly 5 months and wakes up 2wice durin the night!! U lucky thing!xxx
For a feed?

Offer LO water? x

Ruby does the same now she is cutting teeth :dohh:

For a feed?

Offer LO water? x

Hi...oh thanks for the advise...she hates water but i'll def try it. I'm trying to introduce the sippy cup as well so i put Hipps mineral water with apple to try and take more water but she is still pullin those adorable eurghh faces....but thanks for the advice ladies!!

If she's putting on weight ok and feeding well in the meantime then don't worry about waking her for feeding. I used to have to wake mine in the first few weeks coz they were early and a bit small and it encouraged my milk to flow. You both need good rest too....that's important as well:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

If she's hungry she'd wake up. Enjoy her sleeping pattern and rest! :)

i got told wake them if they go 6hours without a feed.

Byron is already sleeping for 5 hour stretches. I was worried because he was jaundiced and I was told to make sure he fed at least every 4hrs tops but since the milk came in it's a totally different routine. He seems happy and it's good for us to have some break to do things or nap.

We very recently stopped Hannah cold turkey on night feeds. She was waking up just to eat an ounce or two than go back down :dohh: And than she'd play with her bottles all day. She's still waking up of course but we're popping the dummy in until 5-6 in the morning than feed her. I figure if she's really starving she'll let me know and so far she hasn't! She's also eating better during the day.

Anyways I digress, Rae enjoy the sleep while you can!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->