should I take this as a BFP?

Heidi84

Reaction score
I have done so many test- clear blue plus-- very very faint
cvs stream: faint line
frer- negative
this morning I did a clear blue digital and showed negative but with the same sample I tested with accuclear and clear blue and showed a very faith line.
Can someone check this photo and tell me what do you think? I am 13 dpo today.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=335463

thank you so much!

i think there may be something but i have not ever trusted blue dye tests as they seem to show shadow lines alot. try a pink dye test?

yes I did, it was a dollar store pink one and the line was very very very faint. I had to do lots of ninja eye rolling to see it ;P

It could be a bfp, but i would wait to see if the line gets darker over then next few days of testing. Even though people say a line is a line, very very super faint lines often havent shown up any darker and tend to go away. I would only trust it once its getting darker. Then id say its a solid bfp. Good luck hope it keeps getting darker for you :)

This is my fifth pregnancy so I kind of know how it should when you are pregnant, but am puzzled this time.

Last night I throw up around 2 am and it was not just the gag, it was a real terriBle one. My hubby said: man I believe you're pregnant now bcs I usually get severe nausea with all my pregnancies.

So tested this morning thinking I am 15dpo there is no way it will show negative- if I really am, and it did. BFN. It was a dollar store test. Any ideas?

So tested this morning thinking I am 15dpo there is no way it will show negative- if I really am, and it did. BFN. It was a dollar store test. Any ideas?

I didn't test positive until 19/20 dpo and that was after a heavy bleed too. I tested on the day AF was due and got a BFN, tested the day after and another BFN. Bled, tested, BFP. X

I didn't test positive until 19/20 dpo and that was after a heavy bleed too. I tested on the day AF was due and got a BFN, tested the day after and another BFN. Bled, tested, BFP. X

thanks...I actually went to check after 15min and there was a faint faint line here but I don't have any experience with the dollar store so I do not know if should I read it as BFP or not.
Anyway I throw up again just now so I guess hormones are there.

Sounds like it's time for you to go to a doctor to get some blood taken! That'll confirm it 100%. You are far enough past ovulation :) Good luck!!

Dollar tree tests never used to have bad evaps but seems lately they do! If it was not there within the time then just try again. I would go for a blood test unless af is not late yet.
Two cycles ago I had a few faint positives ( so I thought )but got af at 19 dpo I concluded it was an annovulatory cycles.. I was using the dollar tree tests and a few even showed before the time they even showed inverted. Pretty sure NOW that I was not pregnant. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->