Should i test? and when?>

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
ok...so i dont have periods after being on depo i havent got them back. Last saturday and monday i noticed some EWCM, so i BD both those nights. Yesterday i had sore boobs, and today they are slightly sore. So if i was ovulating last weekend, when should i test, and know that a :bfn: is definitley that, and just not too early?

LOL hope that all makes sense!

Well, I am a real POAS addict...like really bad here. OK...this is what I would do. I would go to the dollar store and buy like 10...and pee on one everyday. What you should probably do is what until you are about 9-11 DPO (or suspected O) and then POAS. Whatever you decide...keep us posted and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

thanks, i did one yesterday and it was a :bfn:, but it wasnt with FMU, so might try tomorrow with FMU. I have a few IC left xx

I did a 2nd one, on wed night but again it was a :bfn: but my nipples are still tender, and i never have tender nipples . Sorry TMI > but ive always thought i never had much feeling in my nipples, and that they never hurt, but now they are tender, so i have no idea whats going on. I didnt save my FMU this morning so cant test really.

If i go to the toilet at say, 5 am, do i save that as FMU, or wait til i get up at 7/8am?

If I was plannig on taking a HPT in the am using FMU, and I had to pee at 4 or 5am, I would just take the test then. I wouldn't save my pee. If I could hold it longer, I would. I would worry about the hormones evaporating or something.

Regarding your symptoms, have you thought about starting a journal of symptoms? I think if I am not pregnant this month, I am going to start a journal of symptoms. The only reason is so that I can obsess more, I guess, but it is nice to have some sort of idea what's going on with your body as far as symptoms go. I don't temp tho.

Tested earlier and got a :bfn: but not with FMU, i will try and do one over the weekend with FMU.
I started a journal last weekend, its over in the normal TTC section journals. Its nice to be able to rant and cry in my page!!
I dont do temps either, im a terrible sleeper, and wake at different times everyday, and i sleep with a fan on me, so dunno if that would make a difference too xx

Ok so i tested today with FMU, that id held for at least 7 hours, tested with a first response and got........

:bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn:

Ok...so i believe it now. Im definitley not pregnant. :hissy: :cry:

How frustrating! Sorry to hear that. Hang in there...x0x0

:hugs: So sorry. Are you still having any symptoms? x

Yeah, still got sore nipples. What could it be~? Could my period by around the corner? First one after depo? I have no other symptoms though, no obvious CM, nothing, and im going out of my mind!!

No idea, sorry. Have you ever had that when your periods have been due before you were on depo? When you said you BD'd last saturday and monday do you mean just last week? Could still be too early to test x

](*,)No 2 weeks ago saturday, and monday, 6th and the 8th, and i cant remember what symptoms of AF are at all, ive only had 3 AF's since 2000.

My search goes on...... ](*,)

My symptoms for AF are very simialr to preggy symptoms...sore BB's, sometimes nausea...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->