Should I test or wait???

npf

Reaction score
So according to a period tracker I have I should have been Fertile on a day I have unprotected sex. I'm not sure if he came inside or not but a few days later when according to the app I was ovulating we had unprotected sex again he pulled out but we had sex again a few mins later without him peeing in between. Now 10 days after ovulation I am having tender breast, I'mgetting hot flashes at night (normally I'm always cold), and I had cramping a few days ago (I never cramp also). I am also neasous
I bought a early response test I plan on taking tomorrow but I want to know my chances for a positive test first . Tomorrow will be 4 days before my period.

I would give it a couple more days if you've got an expensive test. If you've got a load of internet cheapies I'd test now!

I would give it a couple more days if you've got an expensive test. If you've got a load of internet cheapies I'd test now!

I have cheap ones so I'll test Tomorrow!!!

You could test now but.. if you can hold out I would do that. Actually, that was a few days ago so ... anything?!

You could test now but.. if you can hold out I would do that. Actually, that was a few days ago so ... anything?!

I took the test 5 days before af and it was a bfn. I'm still waiting though because my breast are more sore than They have ever been in my life

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->