Should I test or will I be giving myself false hope?

:lol: I love the way the mind subliminally works!

As soon as the :witch: puts in an appearance I will be jumping back on the clomid CD2 UNLESS my bbt shows ovulation prior to this (I try to be positive with most things but I cannot hold out much hope on this one :haha:)

Yeah, I don't think any of us expected to be in the same boat together. It is proper crap as now all our future pregnancies will be marked by this to. A man I work with told me today that his Mother had a miscarriage a few months before she fell pregnant with him. He told me that he believes everything happens for a reason and if his sibling had reached full term he would never have existed. It is a rather different perspective on things, which I have found in some small way comforting. It gives hope for the future! xx

I am Miss Negative, but always advise holding out hope. You never know.

It is odd how a mc can open your eyes to certain things. Wow this is very true. My mum fell pregnant with my baby sis a few months after her MC and i cannot imagine life without her. She is amazing (shes 4, big age gap) and so so funny. She cracks me up everytime she opens her cute little mouth.

And as i wasnt ttv before i never knew how strongly i felt and how ready i was to be a mum, so this is a good thing to.

If you look hard enough you can see the good in most things. Its just easier to see the bad.

x

I think sometimes we all get caught up in feeling the bad as it IS really difficult to try and focus on the good.

Any sign of your :witch: yet? x

Nope no sign. But I went and ruined my day by doing a frer not even a hint of a second line. A huge bfn. How about you?

Well I got my first :bfn: HPT on Wednesday and have been doing OPK every evening since, they are only IC and each one had a very faint line (you had to look up close, but it was there) and I am sure yesterdays was a little darker, you still had to squint but not so much :haha:

My BBT is literally all over the place;

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3088f2

and as much as I try to keep up the PMA I am doubtful I will ovulate naturally this cycle :cry: but as long as I have the clomid we still have a chance :happydance: I just hate the not knowing, I am such a control freak and hate being left without answers :haha:

Do you have any symptoms, pregnancy or otherwise?

x

well i think i have a cold, so thats put me in an even worse mood. And i slept really badly last night so everything seems worse.

Nope i thought i did but im just trying to see them really. Im still getting really weird pains in that area though. Last night left like my lower abdomen was kind of twisting around. I've also got quite bad skin, and i have two spots on my legs! Now thats what i call breaking out. So i guess i am getting close to meeting AF again. Which at the moment i am going to welcome with open arms.

Well Yay on the OPK's!!! Thats really good. You might ovulate naturally this month. As we all know stuff changes after a pregnancy.

Im with you on the not knowing. I keep running to the toilet to see there is any blood.

x

:lol: I always worry if there is something wrong with me for getting a bit excited when I go to the loo at the prospect of being able to check for signs of cervival mucus and other knicker ttc related stuff :haha:

I am now thinking the OPKs are just being cheap and showing up faintly because it's normal for them. They say that unless it is as dark as the control band then its not a positive so I guess that rules that one out. Of course now that my body is back on track DH has gone off :sex: again! I am sure they do it on purpose!

Yeah you cant really chat about that kind of thing in normal every day conversation.

ah ive heard alot of people on here keeping it a secret when things are getting back on track and when ovulation is going on and so on, so they poor things dont feel used for sperm.

AH i dont know about that, i didnt get any lines at all, ever. Not from OPKs or Pregnancy tests. So seeing a faint line would give me so so much hope. Id treasure that line!

x

okay - AF still isnt here as you can see by my ticker but i still want to keep torturing myself and testing. I know no its HIGHLY unlikely i am pregnant but what is this strange need to keep testing? We all have it but why do we need to pee on a stick to satisfy the insansity? I know when it shows up negative im just going to be down yet im down anyway wanting to test.

Argh wish AF would just hurry up and arrive. I want to feel normal again.

Also another odd question do OPK detect HCG?

If you were pregnant would a OPK test negative or positive?

Positive. Apparently the HCG and ovulation hormones are like identical twins BUT the HCG has an extra part to it so OPK tests will search for either twin BUT HPT will search for the twin with the extra part to it. Basically HPT will only show positive for HCG but OPK will show positive for either (I used OPK to check HCG levels were coming down after loss as I am cheap :lol:)

I am still thinking that either my OPK are picking up residual HCG in my body that is too low to be picked up by HPT or it is just a fault :wacko:

xxx

ah thats very helpful, not what i wanted to hear but helpful all the same.

fingers crossed its your surge and not left over HCG. xxx

I am 75% positive that yesterdays OPK was slightly darker then Fridays so hopefully something is happening :happydance:

I really hope you get some answers soon chickadee xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->