Should I test?

Kyli

Reaction score
This is my 4th cycle on femara on cd 3-7 and usually a trigger shot for ovulation on cd 18. My af usually start by cd 32-33 however this time I am on cd 33/ dpo 15 and no sign of af yet.

I am not sure if I should wait to see if af is late or should I just test tonight? Scared I might get disappointed.

But the last few days I have been hungry, irritable, sore boobs started today and salivating often. Had major cramping on the right ovary side where I ovulated. No implantation bleeding. Just odd feelings everywhere

My fertility Dr. is on vacation for 3 weeks starting today. So if I tested positive I will be going back to family dr. for blood test.

I was going to test today but af is due tomorrow so will hold off until then. Good luck sweet :flower:

I think you need to weigh your anxiety/hope against the possible disappointment.

Unfortunately my experience on here is that symptom spotting don't tend to tell much. Only a test can tell.

You'd be disappointed if the test was negative, but dissapointed as well if af shows up.... I would go for test, cause regardless there is a chance of feeling dissapiunted anyway, but testing also gives the chance of maybe seeing those 2 lines!

Best of luck hun xx

My cycle days are pretty much the same as yours. And I've been feeling the same with a lot of nausea as well. I'm waiting till Sunday, mainly because I always get so disappointed when it's no so early on.

Hoping you get your bfp! Good luck!

I am testing tomorrow! Unbelievable amount of bubbling and fluttering in my uterus...and stretching and tugging!!!!! Af is due today if it doesn't arrive tomorrow I will test!

Hopefully those are good signs! I actually had some fluttering and tingling as well, haha. A lot of things I read said it could be gas, but I have never gotten that feeling ever. Fx'd!

It's so difficult not to test but I always say "what's the point in testing because the outcome will be what it will be"... the best indication of pregnancy is a late period, so I'd wait until AF didn't show and then test. Also HCG levels often aren't high enough to show a positive on a test until after AF is due, wait it out and then there's more chance of seeing that positive! good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->