Should I?

O

onemorebabe

I just found out I am pregnant with my 3rd baby.. Well got a faint BFP yesturday and today but I already thought I was.. So:happydance: anyway.. I had both of my girls in the hospital naturally and know natural is the way to go.. With my first I took bradely classes and loved the method and used what worked for me from it, of course addapting it to myself personally.. Because each labor is different.. Should I take classes agian or is the ability to naturally give birth like riding a bike?? It has been 5+ years sence my youngest was born..

this is my first baby so cant help much with advice but just wanted to ay congratulations!!!:)

I'd say do whatever you feel comfortable with. Not everyone even takes a birthing class the first time they have a baby, and I'm sure instinctually you'll remember what to do when the time comes. But if you feel like you'd worry less knowing you had taken a recent course, there's no reason not to, other than just the cost. Some approaches do offer 'refresher' courses if you've already taken the full course in the past, so that might be something to look out for. And congratulations!!

You don't need the class. You have done it naturally twice, like me. You are a birthing rock star!!!

You don't need the class. You have done it naturally twice, like me. You are a birthing rock star!!!

omg your signature said home birther... was it assisted or did u birth at home unassisted?? I am actually thinking of this (hubbs has no clue but I have time to talk him into it...lol) Do tell!!

Defiantly assisted. I know people do it, but I don't think it is a good idea for anyone if home birth with a cnm or cpm is available.

Hubby loves home birthing :) best thing ever!!

And whoa!! Mine were 8 lbers! You go girl!!

Take the money you would spend on a class and get some prenatal massages!!!!!

PG with number three...we are considering it. We would have a four year old two year old and newborn ahhhhhh!

Did you plan to have your third later? I see the last one has more of a gap. Interested :)

Well honestly I wanted to be done having kids before I turned 30.. I will be 28 in 11 days so I wanted one more and figured I didnt want to wait anymore... plus financially we had our feet knocked out from under us 3 years ago.. and now we r back on track!

Do what feels right to you. This is my 3rd baby, second homebirth if all goes as planned, but I'm still doing things differently. This time I'm doing HypnoBirthing and HypnoBabies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->